JamesWong
Topic Author

Re: Master Trial 1 Clear! With No Event Units!

Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:36 am

slow clap. Wonderful..
*standing ovation and applause .. That guide is intense .. especially when the Dark Lord duplicates himself lols
I hope to never experience him duplicating himself into 3. That would definitely be too intense for me! 

JamesWong
Topic Author

Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:38 am

Great vid!  However, for some reason, Miu swapped my lower right corner unit twice, which I didn't see happening in your vid.  Strange...
Hi! Apparently, for the first stage, there are two possible bosses. One swaps and one stealths. If you somehow prefer one over the other, you can choose to quit the game and restart. However, you will incur the penalty of your heroes being weaker. 

JamesWong
Topic Author

Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:38 am

nice tactic and post, I've experienced when the boss duplicates himself it's a total game OVER. *slow clap*
Thanks! I hope never to see it for myself haha

JamesWong
Topic Author

Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:39 am

thanks for sharing! very nice... i still doubt i can do this but i'll try.

to the comment above i think it's cuz only samurai miu swaps
magebane miu stealths and silences

yes xD very rng.
Thanks for watching! 

PS: I do not like your arena team. Very hard to beat   :cry:

JamesWong
Topic Author

Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:40 am

Sad to say, I still can't clear legend. I don't think i will be able to make it for Master.

Got the heroes but equipment not up to standard to migrate the damage. I going to just pull a Izumi to clear legend and see how from there.
You could also just get an ally's Izumi to help out too! I saw a couple of strong ones around already(8K attack  :shock:)

Alevgah

Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:58 am

If Miu in the first wave is killed by poison, Dark Lord and Miu in the final wave will not use skill in the beginning of the turn. I killed her by Shizu's poison everytime.

JamesWong
Topic Author

Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:48 am

If Miu in the first wave is killed by poison, Dark Lord and Miu in the final wave will not use skill in the beginning of the turn. I killed her by Shizu's poison everytime.
Wow! Thanks for sharing! I will share that in my next video and forum post! Crediting you of course! Does it matter which Miu? 

Alevgah

Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:47 pm

Wow! Thanks for sharing! I will share that in my next video and forum post! Crediting you of course! Does it matter which Miu? 
There is only one enemy 1 Miu in the first wave ^_^

JamesWong
Topic Author

Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:40 pm

There is only one enemy 1 Miu in the first wave ^_^
There are 2 different types of Miu's, one Samurai and one Magebane, with different skills