newnar
Official Member
Official Member

Re: About crit chance on shadows.

Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:47 am

I dunno about you but critical hits in this game seems to me to either have a really high multiplier or have some sort of defense ignore mechanic built into it. I've had much experience (especially in Capitol 3 or the recent guild raid), where my Warlord Vincent/Freya Berserker does regular hits of not more than 400 damage, but can crit for 3.5k. So I think that given this fact, building critical will become way too effective and gold-efficient if not capped at a certain point.

whodahackii

Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:40 am

I dunno about you but critical hits in this game seems to me to either have a really high multiplier or have some sort of defense ignore mechanic built into it. I've had much experience (especially in Capitol 3 or the recent guild raid), where my Warlord Vincent/Freya Berserker does regular hits of not more than 400 damage, but can crit for 3.5k. So I think that given this fact, building critical will become way too effective and gold-efficient if not capped at a certain point.
it is speculated to be x2 of normal attack. such as dealing 5000 atk to 3000 def = 2000 dmg, while Crit-ed is is 10000 atk - 3000 def = 7000 dmg.
some said it is only x1.5, but i still see it as x2.

newnar
Official Member
Official Member

Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:49 am

it is speculated to be x2 of normal attack. such as dealing 5000 atk to 3000 def = 2000 dmg, while Crit-ed is is 10000 atk - 3000 def = 7000 dmg.
Ah so that means criticals in VF effectively has 50% armor ignore since it is the attack value that is doubled and not the final damage. This means that 1 entire attack goes through without any armor deductions, it does "pure damage".

Using your example, out of the 7000 dmg you deal in a critical, 2000 dmg is 5000 atk reduced by 3000 def, but the other 5000 dmg is completely unreduced pure dmg.

whodahackii

Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:02 pm

Ah so that means criticals in VF effectively has 50% armor ignore since it is the attack value that is doubled and not the final damage. This means that 1 entire attack goes through without any armor deductions, it does "pure damage".

Using your example, out of the 7000 dmg you deal in a critical, 2000 dmg is 5000 atk reduced by 3000 def, but the other 5000 dmg is completely unreduced pure dmg.
Alright, you could put it that way too, thanks for the reply.

Grahamantex

About crit chance on shadows

Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:32 am

Was just wondering about chariots myself today. Thinking they could do with a rule to allow them to make an attack and keep moving. Also a chance that something might break on the chariot, especially if going over anything but smooth terrain.