Zyr
Topic Author

About crit chance on shadows.

Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:12 pm

If you happen to max the crit chance on shadow(s), what are you supposed to do after that? Are you supposed to go trinity for additional damage? Or even change faith from hera to ares, that 11-13% crit chance for 500-700 damage? Or even change the runes?

whodahackii

Re: About crit chance on shadows.

Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:55 pm

it is advisable to go for atk dmg when you can heard cap the critical to 75%.

Zyr
Topic Author

Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:59 am

But how does 1 usually do that? It cant be item change, since might and trinity both gives damage, only 1 gives critical and 1 gives defence. So faith change? Rune setup change? Thats what im asking.

whodahackii

Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:45 am

There is a way, but it requires planning or *cough* paying.

1) Changing Faith is a thing, which it actually trade a few hundreds of Critical stat to Attack stat. (assuming you already Max.Limit Break a hero, the changes won't affect your % much)

2) Changing Equipment, for Shadow, it is still advisable to get 'of Might' set due to the availability of Attack and Critical stats, so now, you may try to Reset the enhancement or to try to get new equipment with same suffix to enhance again.

3) Changing Runes, There are at least TWO combination for every stats. Either Focus rune of Attack or Fury rune of Critical. So you can gauge on this too.
Focus rune of Attack : 20% Critical with around 1400 Attack (assuming all 3* rarity with maxed upgrade)
Fury rune of Critical : 20% Attack with around 1000 Critical (same as above)

4) Familiarizing Aura, This one is tricky, but still do-able, it requires you to UNDERSTAND all the auras, or at least those that plays a part in your strategy, I can remember Winry Marskman, Izumi Magebane, Cybella Sharpshooter for now, these three said aura was to Buff Everyone in aura of Critical stat, so you can also count them in the final calculation.

Good luck, and if there was mistakes in above statements, please to point it out, I would like to know if myself was also right on my view. Thanks

Zyr
Topic Author

Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:39 pm

I think you can make this as a guide. I mean its actually detailed. Thanks!
Btw, about the +% on runes, what does it actually add? Base stats, base stats+items, or just items?

newnar
Official Member
Official Member

Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:30 am

I think you can make this as a guide. I mean its actually detailed. Thanks!
Btw, about the +% on runes, what does it actually add? Base stats, base stats+items, or just items?
It only adds +% of the hero's base stats. Check out my guide for more info on rune use! 

Justinlyz
Official Member
Official Member

Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:44 pm

Oh this is gonna be an amazing discussion!

As of now, 6.75-6.8k will get you 75% max crit. Check your strike tower for fixed bonus. Differing prestige will give different amounts so for example a P15 tower will give 300 crit, meaning your shadows should aim to hit about 6.5k crit (unless you exclusively need the crit figures for your active)

I think the auras that provide crit should be investigated. Sounds like it could really make PvE more efficient in terms of min-maxing without just focusing on eq.

kyon

Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:47 am

Oooooh min-maxing equipment base stats and suffix. The real end game rofl! You'd need a lot of luck and a lot of valianites.

Lightwind
Official Member
Official Member

Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:51 pm

Any idea why it's capped at 75% anyway? I had to find out the hard way on my Hera Vann about the cap when I realized taking away 500 crit didn't change the percentage. I wish the game informed you ahead of time so you wouldn't spend resources trying to max out runes, etc. for the crit. 

I still find that at least 1-2 times a week, my crit capped Vann will still NOT crit 3 times in a row... it's annoying. 

Are other stats capped too? 

Zyr
Topic Author

Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:40 pm

I think it was capped at 75(previously 80%) because of the meta teams(archer trigger teams) in arena. And as of now, crit Chance(the chance to hit critically, not the stat itself) is the only stat that is capped.