timwmpc
Topic Author

Got Freya don't what to do HELP

Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:29 pm

Hi everyone, I just got Freya with Zeus in my team but i don't know which job she should go. I now have Drake Dragoon an Gladiator combo together along with Blood knight Victoria.

If i wanna replace Victoria with Freya, what class should i let her be? I really want to keep Drake Dragoon and combo there or should I change anything? Please I'd like to listen to all comment :D

My back line is switching between twin-mage and mage-healer for FYI.

Lightwind
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Got Freya don't what to do HELP

Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:44 pm

I would suggest Freya Dragoon because of the following reasons:
1. For gold mine event, you want a full damage/DPS/DD team (Dmg per second/dmg dealer). Freya dragoon is useful for saving you turns by being able to jump to the exits at the rear. 
2. For some game content like the final stages of legendary, or certain events, her stun ability is very useful. It procs quite often despite the description. She can proc it by herself but it will proc more often if you utilize her aura fully by putting other heroes in her aura. 
3. There will be two Dragoons leaping into the fray and they can support each other, not to mention it's fun and they will slaughter the backline in PVE and perhaps even in arena. Do note that she is the squishiest of the 4 jobs but heck, in arena, even if you don't jump into the back, you will get taken out anyway sooner or later, so may as well make an impact on the way out. That being said though, for arena the best is probably Berserker because she can deal with enemy tanks well and if anyone in the frontline takes damage, there is a chance for a counterattack and stun. 

reivatin

Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:15 pm

as for me, berserker freya do her job very good,
her damage is insane and usefull in killing boss quickly,
the downside, her passife proc is low, her defense is low, and she move 1 tile per turn :v
but after using her skill for 2 turn (3 if you have job refresh turn) you will get like 3* damage

not very usefull in arena since the turn after she use skill till atk again use up herr buff
still she can mostly OHKO 1 chara which not sword or shield one with her skill

kyon

Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:59 pm

Dragoon for utility, Berserker for DPS assuming you can protect her.

timwmpc
Topic Author

Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:03 pm

Thank you for all your comment as I read your comments I assume that Freya dragoon work well in "Arena" because of her stun skill and aura, also her ability to jump to back line to kill those long ranges.
In the other hand, Berserk do insane damage to all those in front of her, especially to kill enemy guardian, maybe an instant kill. Yet, after using skill and boosting her attack if I cannot protect it is useless in arena. And automatic system will aim the weakest defence rate hero, so, she will be obviously targeted by all back line. So, I think Freya berserk work more efficient in quest though.

Anyway thanks for all your information, I think I'm gonna spend sometime more to think about her path :D

kyon

Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:42 pm

Thank you for all your comment as I read your comments I assume that Freya dragoon work well in "Arena" because of her stun skill and aura, also her ability to jump to back line to kill those long ranges.
In the other hand, Berserk do insane damage to all those in front of her, especially to kill enemy guardian, maybe an instant kill. Yet, after using skill and boosting her attack if I cannot protect it is useless in arena. And automatic system will aim the weakest defence rate hero, so, she will be obviously targeted by all back line. So, I think Freya berserk work more efficient in quest though.

Anyway thanks for all your information, I think I'm gonna spend sometime more to think about her path :D
If you can, I highly suggest waiting a bit more until we get an update. I believe the devs already have Berserker Freya on their buff radar as it's very obvious that she's way too underwhelming compared to a Berserker Vincent considering she's a valiant.

timwmpc
Topic Author

Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:28 pm

If you can, I highly suggest waiting a bit more until we get an update. I believe the devs already have Berserker Freya on their buff radar as it's very obvious that she's way too underwhelming compared to a Berserker Vincent considering she's a valiant.
Ohh!, Thank you! I just made decision to go for dragoon, but just come to check if there is any more question and see your suggestion. Lets her wait a little bit more to an upcoming update and see what comes next then I will make a decision again :D. Thank you again for telling