rylou13
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Guild Raid Team Compositions

Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:35 pm

Hi, can someone tell me what are the optimal heroes/team for guild raid? I can only do 800-1.2M per run.. I don't know what heroes to build to further improve my score.. also, I saw someone reach 6M points! Is that even possible? I mean, 1M per minute? Jesus christ! I hope someone can share their team =(

Btw this is my team:
Freya Warlord (front line)
Vincent Zerker (front line)
Cybella GS (back line)
Faye HD (further back line)
1* monster/Zerker Ally

*planning to use assassin shizu in the future

KiteVII

Re: Guild Raid Team Compositions

Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:00 am

Let me just remind you that sin shizu aura does not refresh her only her allies in the aura.

whodahackii

Re: Guild Raid Team Compositions

Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:51 pm

heroes composition is only good as the aura and passive, not the active (because when we can cast skill, its either we are near dead or already wiped out)
and for the numbers, sorry, it is the real sad fact that equipment, runes, limit breaks, faiths, aura direction, and lastly how much consumables they willing to spend, from easily gotten Healing potions to hard earn or even rare CC-potions.

So, dealing 2m and below or some are barely 300-500k, they are the limits of themselves for now, we could still progress and moving to higher power until 1m dps is a norm within guild =D

Grahamantex

Guild Raid Team Compositions

Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:46 am

I play on the new server 294 and their own guild and want to start the first raid which costs 40k guild is 90k, but when you click to start the raid, only appears the inscription: "guild_raid_open_level_limit" Despite the first time, he wants to start a raid. What can I do ?