Lightwind
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Anyone fought a triple summoner team in arena yet?

Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:08 am

As per the subject, it was a slaughter, just the two Talissa pets were bad enough, but the team had a Ronan to follow up and a Faye to keep them alive. 

Are the devs competent? Surely they would have tested the new heroes in arena? At least trigger archer teams can fail to trigger and there's a counter team composition to them nowadays.

A further thought: I suppose a trigger archer team can still counter them, so long as they manage to kill off most of the summoners... once the summoners summon, I think the trigger archer team will drop fast too. 

gunfrey

Re: Anyone fought a triple summoner team in arena yet?

Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:17 pm

As per the subject, it was a slaughter, just the two Talissa pets were bad enough, but the team had a Ronan to follow up and a Faye to keep them alive.

Are the devs competent? Surely they would have tested the new heroes in arena? At least trigger archer teams can fail to trigger and there's a counter team composition to them nowadays.

A further thought: I suppose a trigger archer team can still counter them, so long as they manage to kill off most of the summoners... once the summoners summon, I think the trigger archer team will drop fast too.
IKR, i'll gladly be their tester for free. Summoners and Raid are pretty much a train wreck. I appreciate their effort to improve the raid ASAP, good job on their side.
But shots already fired. Some of my friends quit already. I really love this game, it's sad seeing more ppl leave :(