KennethKao
Topic Author

Comp ft Lu Bu

Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:09 am

Looking for opinions on a possible PvE/Event comp featuring Lu Bu Berserker.
I'm thinking of running:

-           Guan Yu  -
Lu Bu   Kane       Snow White
-           Arthur      -

Paladin Guan Yu - skill to give Kane 3x extra attacks + more if he's hit
Grand Ranger Kane - Main DD + CC + trigger Lu Bu cleave
Berserker Lu Bu - Aura slave for Kane + Cleave
Archbishop Snow White - Extra attacks for Kane and Hex + Healing to keep Lu Bu alive and Hex
Holy Defender Arthur - Dodge and armour for Kane + Healing to keep Lu Bu alive

Eager to hear your thoughts!

HouseofOrdos
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Comp ft Lu Bu

Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:09 pm

I think Sharpshooter Kane would perform better than Grandranger because of SS kane aura gives him 15% bonus damage per adjacent ally That’s easily +45% bonus but yeah i gues Kane GR would be suffice because most people go for kane GR 1st and valiant cards only comes once a month.

For people without an Arthur, Victoria BK or Paladin can be a sub for him and will help increase Kane’s survivability

Lu bu berserk aura is really good but if some ppl didn’t go for the berserk they Could probably replace Lu Bu with samurai Shizu so you can get the trigger going for a bit longer
Eliza glad is also useful to further increase kane’s damage. Eliza dragoon also useful to further increase kane damage and give kane a passive life steal. Vincent berserk is also good frontliner and his aura gives kane +20% damage and the vincent is the most attainable hero i suggested

KennethKao
Topic Author

Re: Comp ft Lu Bu

Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:44 pm

Could also replace one of the tanks with a Gwen GS to give Lu Bu an additional attack damage boost for his skill and to increase Kane's trigger potential.