Penari
Topic Author

Looking for accurate boss mechanic list

Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:54 am

Hello all, so, in short, where can I go to find a list of raid boss mechanics? To many guides skip over this step and talk about hero usage and not hero choice (in the context of boss mechanic) I don't want to watch a video of someone doing high damage on a boss, I just want a simple description of what skills and abilities a boss has so I can formulate my own teams in the interim, while working on the 'best teams.'

I didn't find anything of the like in the thread: https://forum.playvaliantforce.com/viewforum.php?f=8 . So any help would be appreciated.

whodahackii

Re: Looking for accurate boss mechanic list

Fri May 04, 2018 9:51 am

It is very sad to tell you that we lack the one composed guide for most raid boss battle.

But one thing you could do is, join in Raid 1 / Raid 2 to Collect Data, or test the skill yourself (some skill will be ???), and then Retreat without all units dying.

Not applicable to Conquest Wardens. only for Raids.

Penari
Topic Author

Re: Looking for accurate boss mechanic list

Sun May 13, 2018 6:58 am

Thanks for the feedback and recommendation. That's what my guild is doing now on Cryon. I'm doing quite well on Raid 1, often on the leader boards and just found out about the 45 million damage cap, the hard way. XD

But I'll keep looking. Thanks.