Yangost
Topic Author

PVP - Against real players or AI?

Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:05 pm

As the title says, is the combat against real players in real time? or is just us against AI heroes from a real player (like many other games)?

Ryozanki
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Re: PVP - Against real players or AI?

Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:48 pm

All opponents in the arena is based on real accounts, and an internal-developed AI system controls the teams.

The AI is based on how players would move their units based on several testings. We are also still collecting data from Closed Beta users to further improve the AI.

As for live PVP... We shall see :)

lykhai

Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:58 am

All opponents in the arena is based on real accounts, and an internal-developed AI system controls the teams.

The AI is based on how players would move their units based on several testings. We are also still collecting data from Closed Beta users to further improve the AI.

Is that possible to post a video regarding the pvp video so that we may able to look at it for maybe improvement. ? :P

Ryozanki
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:04 am

Is that possible to post a video regarding the pvp video so that we may able to look at it for maybe improvement. ? :P
I am not sure of what you mean by "post a video regarding the pvp video".

Do you mean a tutorial video of sorts for the PVP feature?

lykhai

Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:39 am

Sorry for my bad english, actually are there any gameplay video of the pvp feature for us to take a look.

Ryozanki
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:41 am

Sorry for my bad english, actually are there any gameplay video of the pvp feature for us to take a look.
There is currently no full videos for PVP, but I am sure more will be uploaded during official launch :)

If you have not tried, our PVP is pretty unique :)

Yangost
Topic Author

Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:34 pm

Really good job, thank you to all developers for this great work! Forget about heaters. You will reach 1 milion downloads for sure  :D

Ryozanki
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:52 pm

Really good job, thank you to all developers for this great work! Forget about heaters. You will reach 1 milion downloads for sure  :D
Thank you for the support. Please continue to give us your feedback!