Xylpher

Re: Q&A thread for newbies

Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:10 pm

Hi new player here. I need help in building my team ultimately for PvP but keeping PvE in mind as I have just started a week ago. Here are the list of heroes I have:
1. Freya (Zeus) - I am in dilemma of making her dragoon/gladiator. Alot of people says dragoon in the forum (that i googled). Yet in the arena ranking I've only seen gladiator freyas.
2. Vincent 4* Lancer (Hera) - the above decision affects this guy (or not)
3. Luthor 4* Priest (Ares) - sigh, is this faith any good at all for him?
4. Kai 3* Thief (Kratos)
5. Victoria 4* Zealot (Ares) - in the dilemma of making her Blood Knight as the better choice overall or Chaos Knight for a better PvP utility (seen alot of CK in the top ranks of arena) please give me your opinion about this.
6. Faye 3* Knight (Ares)

I know i get a lot of ares and melee...phew So what do you think I should do in building my team and its formation. Appreciate your suggestions, Thank You

KiteVII

Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:05 am

Help me decide on my two heroes here.

Lucille and teresa, what job do I take for them?

KVRAbdullah

Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:27 pm

any idea how to make mystics work in arena? care to share with me your knowledge? i do not have strong frontliners so dealing with strong tanky melees are a pain with only healers mystics and rangers.
If you have healer and Tanker then play defensive with aiming the point area.. But if you have a mystics then you can play offensive too. Train your mystics to become Elementalis for best damage or anytype who have silence or delay skill.. With this simple tactics, I began my rise in arena recently.. Thanks..

KVRAbdullah

Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:30 pm

Help me decide on my two heroes here.

Lucille and teresa,  what job do I take for them?
For Arena, I choose Teresa with Witch Doctor job because its delay skill.. But Inquisitor is not bad and have good passive healing aura.. Thanks

KVRAbdullah

Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:40 pm

Hi new player here. I need help in building my team ultimately for PvP but keeping PvE in mind as I have just started a week ago. Here are the list of heroes I have:
1. Freya (Zeus) - I am in dilemma of making her dragoon/gladiator. Alot of people says dragoon in the forum (that i googled). Yet in the arena ranking I've only seen gladiator freyas.
2. Vincent 4* Lancer (Hera) - the above decision affects this guy (or not)
3. Luthor 4* Priest (Ares) - sigh, is this faith any good at all for him?
4. Kai 3* Thief (Kratos)
5. Victoria 4* Zealot (Ares) - in the dilemma of making her Blood Knight as the better choice overall or Chaos Knight for a better PvP utility (seen alot of CK in the top ranks of arena) please give me your opinion about this.
6. Faye 3* Knight (Ares)

I know i get a lot of ares and melee...phew So what do you think I should do in building my team and its formation. Appreciate your suggestions, Thank You
Hei..I'm new players too but i have few account to gain many experiment and experience in short time, so I have different style of play..
In my Opinion, you can use Faye(Paladin or Defender), Freya(Gladiator), Vincent(Berserker) at front line.. Luthor at back line (Witch Doctor), and a mystic..
Freya have stun skill and good damage and defence..Vincent Berserker as damager.. and Faye have shield party skill, and Luthor have silence skill..
I would recommended a mystic to become the fifth member become area damager but if you have kai..maybe you can use kai with swap skill at back line..
Don't forget pray before play too..hehehe..
thanks

Scociaburette

Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:37 pm

Newish player here. Played for two weeks. Need advice on what path to choose for these units.

3* Vincent - Hera (LB or Berserker path?)
3* Luthor - Ares (planning on Archbishop I guess)
3* Kai - Hercules
4* Lancer Vincent - Hercules
4* SB Ronan - Kratos
4* Invoker Zedd - Kratos
4* Zealot/Crusader Victoria - Zeus/Hera

I have an Ares 5* GS Cybella and Ninja Shizu to build around with. Any input would be appreciated.

Also, looking for strong friends I can add for the heroic trials of the new event, can't finish it uwu code: b3dvvf

CaptainBH

Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:23 am

Hello! Some questions:
1) For Hera Nadia, Gunslinger or Sharpshooter. Sharpshooter Nadia aura kinda strange lol.

2) I also have Hera Cybella, so if I choose say Sharpshooter Nadia, I should choose Gunslinger Cybella?

3) I don't have a healer yet so should my Hercules Teresa go Archbishop or Inquisitor? 

3) Is costume worth it? 

4) For Chicken Event bazaar I finish the limited chest and 2-4* star tickets already, so after that what should I get? I feel like Heirloom and Gold Hammer is still too advance for me since I heard it needs alot of gold and I'm still a noob lol. I don't think I need Gold Mine Key since I can't clear gold mine that well anyways xD. Stun and Blind potion cure and not give stun and blind I think? I don't think I need that right now. 
So the only thing left is Lunar Tickets for me to train my heroes and Stat Rune which I'm not sure if it's worth it or not o.o since it's 500 limited making me think it's not that important xD

Alright that's all! 
I've been enjoying this game so much :) Keep up with whatever you are doing Valiant Force!

veatbreaker

Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:33 pm

Hi i have 15 Valianite and was looking to buy the 3* Hero Selector but i'm torn on which one to buy (btw i dont play arena competetively)
Here's my 5* Heroes
Vincent (Warlord)
Kiera (Warlock)
Nadia (Gunslinger)
Zedd (Invoker going Elementalist)
Luthor (Sage going Witch Doctor)
Victoria (Paladin)
Victoria (Blood Knight)
Darrion (Zealot going Chaos Knight or Blood Knight)

Here's the choices i want to make but i'm looking for suggestions
Cybella for 2nd Gunslinger
Vincent for Berserker
Kai for Ninja?

ashenwind

Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:22 pm

@CaptainBH
1. All of Nadia's classes don't actually relies on crit and thus quite flexible between Ares, Zeus, or Hera faith. Pick gunslinger for farming, or Sharpshooter for dps.
2. Both Grand Ranger and Gunslinger is good choice I think.
3. If you like how it looks, then you can consider buying it.
4. Both Stun and Blind Potion inflict ailment on the enemy. Not healing it.

@veatbreaker
Depend on what you want to do next. Quicker gold mine farming? Then go for Ninja Kai. Overall good dps for event dungeon farming and one shot kill on arena? Then go for Berserker Vincent. Expanding your female heroes quantity and getting more member for archer trigger team? Then go for Cybella.

yokociputra

Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:30 pm

Hello, newbie here
i want to ask something, about *3 and *4 max heroes, is there a chance for them to be updated to *5 max??
sry for my bad english and
thank you,,