KrakenZ

Re: Q&A thread for newbies

Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:04 pm

Can someone help me on building a team for PVE (events and story legendary tier) I only played this game for 3 week so I appreciate any help.
Currently I have
5 stars:
Kane Grand Ranger (Hera)
Victoria Paladin (Hercules)
Izumi Megabane (Hercules)
Cybella Grand Ranger (Hera)
Leon Blood Knight (Zeus)
Theia Archbishop (Athena)
Talissa Elementalist (Kratos)
4 stars:
 Leon Zealot (Hercules)
3 stars:
Tristan (Kratos)
Victoria (Hercules)
P.S. Should I save up my gems to summon or should I use it to get gold to rush some other heroes and equipments?
Thx
first thing first, NEVER gold rush equipment and heroes, unless you want fast Hero upgrade. (equipment rush is still bad though, don't do it)
second, about heroes focus, please see below:
5 stars:
Kane Grand Ranger (Hera)
Leon Blood Knight (Zeus)

Invest heavily on the two ranger you have, Hera is perfect faith for trigger-ranger, and to be honest, you don't have good pve units, so i suggest you to save gem and Gem Rush (not gold rush) during the ‘New Event' week (not this week, 29th June)

What to look? DPS, any Champion, Shadow, Ranger are welcomed for PVE. (Story, Event, Dailies)
The Thiea Archbishop is party healer if not wronged, she still have some use in Story mode (but not in Event Legendary).
Thx appreciate the help. Gem rushing means more gem summons right? And about heavily investing in my rangers, I have a heirloom set for kane, should I try to get it to 4 stars or no ( currently sitting on 3 stars)? Any other ways for me to invest in them? Cuz there are already +2 and max training. I nearly have my 15 valiante hero, am planning to go for hero selector and get Nadia, is it ok? What path should I get for her. Thxx very much for the help.

Lawbin

Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:05 am

I need help with various teams for PVE and PVP, I've played for about 2 weeks. I was mainly thinking of a trigger team but other ideas help too from veterans.

Currently:
Sven Berserker (Zeus) [Pulled as 5star]
Cybella Sharpshooter (Hera) [Pulled as 5star]
Sora Rogue->Ninja probably (Athena)
Kane Hunter->Grand Ranger (Hera)
Leon Zealot->Blood Knight (Zeus)
Luthor Sage->Spirit Walker probably (Athena) [Pulled as 4 star]
Vincent Slayer->Berserker probably (Kratos) [Pulled as 4star]
Theia Priest (Athena)
Zedd Invoker->Elementalist probably (Zeus) [Pulled as 4star]

ashenwind

Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:01 am

Can someone help me on building a team for PVE (events and story legendary tier) I only played this game for 3 week so I appreciate any help.
Currently I have
5 stars:
Kane Grand Ranger (Hera)
Leon Blood Knight (Zeus)
4 stars:
 Leon Zealot (Hercules)
3 stars:
Tristan (Kratos)
Victoria (Hercules)
P.S. Should I save up my gems to summon or should I use it to get gold to rush some other heroes and equipments?
Thx
first thing first, NEVER gold rush equipment and heroes, unless you want fast Hero upgrade. (equipment rush is still bad though, don't do it)
5 stars:
Kane Grand Ranger (Hera)
Leon Blood Knight (Zeus)

Invest heavily on the two ranger you have, Hera is perfect faith for trigger-ranger, and to be honest, you don't have good pve units, so i suggest you to save gem and Gem Rush (not gold rush) during the ‘New Event' week (not this week, 29th June)

What to look? DPS, any Champion, Shadow, Ranger are welcomed for PVE. (Story, Event, Dailies)
The Thiea Archbishop is party healer if not wronged, she still have some use in Story mode (but not in Event Legendary).
Thx appreciate the help. Gem rushing means more gem summons right? And about heavily investing in my rangers, I have a heirloom set for kane, should I try to get it to 4 stars or no ( currently sitting on 3 stars)? Any other ways for me to invest in them? Cuz there are already +2 and max training. I nearly have my 15 valiante hero, am planning to go for hero selector and get Nadia, is it ok? What path should I get for her. Thxx very much for the help.
If you do not have the 4* ranger set given from previous event quests reward(the set bonus gives good amount of crit), feel free to enhance the heirloom to 4*, but only if you have spare resources to do it.

As for investing on your rangers, there are several ways. Runes. Give the two rangers green runes with crit stat if their crit does not reach 50% from equipment alone. Equipment. You'd want to restore your equips upgrade level until you get decent amount of crit from the equip stat bonus. Talent. With talent tree you can raise the ranger's otherwise mediocre base attack.

I must warn you though. All those investing I mentioned took a good chunk of resources and time. Both Runes and Equipment require some luck. So if we don't get the ones we need immediately, all we can do is to wait with patience.

As for your valianite, I advice that you keep it for now. Wait until Champion class elf hero is released and see if he/she is good or not.
I need help with various teams for PVE and PVP, I've played for about 2 weeks. I was mainly thinking of a trigger team but other ideas help too from veterans.

Currently:
Theia Priest (Athena)
You already have good enough to start out easy. Sven berserker's summoned pet, aided with lifesteal from Leon Zealot/Blood Knight should be able to pull you through most things. You'd want Kane to become Grand Ranger as soon as you can, but without using gems to rush him. You'd want the gems to do 10x gem summon in order to get more heroes and valianite. No need to hasten things up as you are still in the starting phase. After Kane, you can start to build Vincent as secondary melee dps, or focus on Sven's and Kane's equipment.

As for arena, for starting up, sven should do the works, as long as he's sufficiently protected (ie: placing him on the back row.). At this point of time and hero line up, all I can think of for you is to rely on Sven's wyvern.

whodahackii

Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:19 pm

Currently I have
5 stars:
Kane Grand Ranger (Hera)
Leon Blood Knight (Zeus)
4 stars:
 Leon Zealot (Hercules)
3 stars:
Tristan (Kratos)
Victoria (Hercules)
Thx
5 stars:
Kane Grand Ranger (Hera)
Leon Blood Knight (Zeus)

1. This week's spotlight heroes are Nadia and Vincent (eventho Freya rocks over Vincent, but Vincent Berserker is a one of the highest atk unit among 'normal' heroes.)
2. No, do not invest for Nadia (she is not a PVE hero, but a very strong PVP hero, GS>SS)
3. How to invest on a hero? 1. Max Training, 2. Equipment Set, 3. Runes, 4. Faith, 5. Aura Direction, 6, Equipment Reset & Upgrade, 7. Talent!
4. Heirloom, between my guild's discussion, I found that (i speak on behalf on myself, not representing my guild), I think only Ranger heirloom is worth it, so yes, go for 4* and maybe 5*, as for other 5 classes, just try to get event set (4-pieces, eventho bad Suffix, keep them)
5. Join a guild, do good raids, get raid set, for beginner or those can clear heroic raid bosses, do Champion & Ranger first, and get more than 1 set if needed.

Lawbin

Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:06 am

Currently:
Theia Priest (Athena)
You already have good enough to start out easy. Sven berserker's summoned pet, aided with lifesteal from Leon Zealot/Blood Knight should be able to pull you through most things. You'd want Kane to become Grand Ranger as soon as you can, but without using gems to rush him. You'd want the gems to do 10x gem summon in order to get more heroes and valianite. No need to hasten things up as you are still in the starting phase. After Kane, you can start to build Vincent as secondary melee dps, or focus on Sven's and Kane's equipment.

As for arena, for starting up, sven should do the works, as long as he's sufficiently protected (ie: placing him on the back row.). At this point of time and hero line up, all I can think of for you is to rely on Sven's wyvern.
Since Leon isn't 5 star yet should I make him five star after Kane or do Vincent after Kane? Also just used valianite to get Faye and pulled Ninja Kai.

ashenwind

Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:03 am

Currently:
Theia Priest (Athena)

Since Leon isn't 5 star yet should I make him five star after Kane or do Vincent after Kane? Also just used valianite to get Faye and pulled Ninja Kai.
Leon Zealot is already sufficient. He doesn't get too many changes after becoming Blood Knight (aside from stat, longer taunt duration, slightly better damage, and more gorgeous artwork :lol:)
As I said, you'd want to build Vincent first after you're done building Kane. Either becoming Warlord or Berserker, any among the two is fine. Ninja Kai is good for daily event Gold Mine. Just let him do the last hit. Faye is better than Leon in most part. You should prioritize her over Leon after you are done with your DPSes. Paladin Faye is more toward Arena, while her Holy Defender counterpart is more versatile.

DPS>Tank>Healer>Mystics
Good luck with your day :)

KiteVII

Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:32 pm

Anyone having a hard time with the event with king malios? I always get eliza and I needed to get the bazaar ticket.

whodahackii

Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:38 pm

Anyone having a hard time with the event with king malios? I always get eliza and I needed to get the bazaar ticket.
Try here.
viewtopic.php?p=25100#p25100

KiteVII

Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:23 pm

Try here.
viewtopic.php?p=25100#p25100
Thanks man

Lawbin

Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:47 pm

I am not sure which Valiant to get next, Lucille, Shizu or Freya. The only valiant I have is Grand Ranger Kane.
Normal Heroes owned:
Berserker Sven
Sharpshooter Cybella
Berserker Vincent
Holy Defender Faye
Spirit Walker Luthor
Ninja Kai
4* Nadia
Zealot Leon
4* Sora
4* Ronan
3* Emilia
3* Tristan
3* Cybella (Intend to make her gunslinger)
3* Vincent