Crazyfight
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Topic Author

Q&A thread for newbies

Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:31 pm

Hi all!
Crazyfight here and today i'm gonna show you what you need to do with almost all of your questions (maybe).
- First reason of all bcuz this is a guide box and some helpful preview/guide will float away if we don't have this list thanks to MoonEdge, a guide box can't be a guide box if it filled with questions instead of guide right?
- And from now on please only post questions and request advices here (if you don't get the answer just repost it).
- Other people who already experienced the game can help also.
- Every general question if i see it repeat a bunch of time will get to the #1 post.
So let's get started!

Q: i have a 5* potential, which job should i promote him/her to?
- About the job path, this game is not where the winner being win things just bcuz he achieved what is strongest.
In fact everything have it's counterpart and a squad only strong when you know how to combine it together, some times maybe it depend on what you need and is that job can make you satisfy or not.

Q: Any advices how to build my team?
- Read your hero's aura and skill closely, you will see some thing and some skill can link together and this hero can cover that hero's weakness with his/her ability.
For example if i have a Teresa, a Vincent and another Vincent i'll build an inquisitors, a warlord and a berserker
so warlord can pull enemy from far distance, berserker will turn on his skill and slap the victim in the face when inquisitors remove his debuff and you don't have to walk anymore.

Q: How can i deal with a bad faith team?
- That is not the thing you need to worry about. If you want to confirm, the faith only take it's different when you maxed your 5* hero, focus on how its fit with your squad first, what the job can do and thinks about the stat later.

Q: This game have very low pull rate, how do i even play this game when i don't have enough 5* potential hero?
- That is the good thing about this game, it force you to use what you have and think your way through the problem.
Just a tip that a full limit break 4* is equal to a 5* +2 full trained hero, they even have an advantage on their skill countdown.

Crazyfight
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Topic Author

Re: Q&A thread for newbies

Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:32 pm

#reserved

GraySea

Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:41 pm

Please pin this topic! :D Thanks for your effort~ (Let me know if you want me to remove this post so you can post more lol)

Dyrentia

Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:12 pm

Hi,
So i was wondering if Archbishop Lucille is still inferior with inquisitor after the update or that just me ?
if it depend on my build then

A  P Q                             A : Kai *5 (Asssassin - Ares)                  P : Kane *4 (Gunslinger - Zeus)
B  y  x                             B : Vincent *5 (Gladiator - Hera)            Q : Lucille *4 (Priest - Hercules)
C  v  u                            C : Leon *4 LB 5/5 (Zealot - Zeus)

Benched Heroes :
-Cybella *5 (Hera - GR)

-Cybella *3 (Ares) 

and should i make Cybella *3 to Sharpshooter or lb the GR ?
i have read the galery but i'm still unconvinced about what should i do to my squad, so since you are a very experienced player in this game,
i would like to know your opinion.

thank you

Crazyfight
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Topic Author

Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:05 pm

Hi,
So i was wondering if Archbishop Lucille is still inferior with inquisitor after the update or that just me ?

A  P Q                             A : Kai *5 (Asssassin - Ares)                  P : Kane *4 (Gunslinger - Zeus)
B  y  x                             B : Vincent *5 (Gladiator - Hera)            Q : Lucille *4 (Priest - Hercules)

Benched Heroes :
-Cybella *5 (Hera - GR)

-Cybella *3 (Ares) 

i have read the galery but i'm still unconvinced about what should i do to my squad, so since you are a very experienced player in this game,

thank you
For me Lucille archbishop is a burst heal type what fil really well with aoe taunt of crusader class and miss direct of the royal huntsman
Draw heat to the tank and heal all up again, work best on the long run against many wave of enemy also better at her healing ability
When Lucille inquisitors is like a key to deal with every deadly attack come from the final boss Balthor if you can't predict who he gonna attack first or just don't want to break your formation's aura

Your squad don't have any hero that can work well with Lucille archbishop but it doesn't mind you won't have any royal huntsman or guardian crusader path in the future and maybe the misdirection also work with Balthor's "pop-up attack" too (need confirm tho)
And if you know how to control the AI to not focus on just one hero, inquisitors is your choice
Any others opinions will welcome cuz i never touched a Lucille before

For Cybella
Sharpshooter is not a good choice anymore so I have two other options for you
Royal huntsman: let's talk about archbishop Lucille and your new guardian
Gunslinger: 2 turns sleep means 2 turns free skill countdown, still need crit just like gr and only have 100% atk damage, good with a berserker and whoever have strong attack damage
She is more for a melee team
Grand Ranger limit break: so we all knows the difference of level 30 and 32 is not similar to level 28 and 30, 3 turns sleep, 3 turns countdown waiting really good with who have strong skill damage like your assassins but sleep and poison seems a bit conflict and 70% attack damage trigger each time she crit along with a knock back (how much step he bounce back depend on how many hero on Cybella's aura) so if you are fighting a melee boss, have a ranged damage based squad or a warlord that can pull the boss back for your melee whenever you want, or maybe just don't want to see that tank slacking in the flag, just push him to the edge of the map, with a GR

So there is more than two ways to build your team with what you have and i will just give you all the experience i have from them, only you can decide what is best for your self
Remember don't let people build your strategy, bcuz that is your wisdom and your way to victory

Lite

Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:09 am

any idea how to make mystics work in arena? care to share with me your knowledge? i do not have strong frontliners so dealing with strong tanky melees are a pain with only healers mystics and rangers.

Kang
Official Member
Official Member

Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:04 am

Hihi I've some doubts I would like to clarify.

1. Is it too late to refoll faith when my heroes are 5*? I promoted them to 5* without checking their faith, and I lack spare 5* to refoll their faith.

2. What's the best path for victoria and teresa for arena in you guys opinion?

Seriously though all of my potential 5* has really Shit faith .

Crazyfight
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Topic Author

Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:41 pm

any idea how to make mystics work in arena? care to share with me your knowledge? i do not have strong frontliners so dealing with strong tanky melees are a pain with only healers mystics and rangers.
i'm running a non-melee team either
what i do is put them all in the back, focus on crit rune first on archers (some archer need crit to pop their aura)
my advantage is the more melee they have, the less attack from enemy on each wave so i focus on mag more than armor and make sure my healer can protect my grand ranger, some time i can push enemy back to the right formation for an all 5 damage skill twice from elemantist kiera and wind warder zedd, some time i can't bcuz i eat a CC or thanks to WD's poison wake him up and let him walk to the tile again
gear a full wizardry set with mag rune should help you improve your damage a lot and sustain from enemy skills with a healer who can clean CC

Crazyfight
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Topic Author

Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:05 pm

Hihi I've some doubts I would like to clarify.

1. Is it too late to refoll faith when my heroes are 5*?  I promoted them to 5* without checking their faith, and I lack spare 5* to refoll their faith.

2. What's the best path for victoria and teresa for arena in you guys opinion?

Seriously though all of my potential 5* has really Shit faith .
1. read QnA first please

2. for victoria every single path have its own advantage
holydef work with other two guardians with the def buff that make the Mongolian dont ever think about conquer china
paladin help protect shadows and those who have weak def stand in front line, use another healer priest path and make that weak def hero become immortal
chaos knight wont be the one who move first but its more like use to take the tile for 2/3 capture advantage
and the bloodknight along with paladin if the amount of weak frontline hero is 2 (who knows? assassin and ninja?)
or you just want more heals

for teresa, use inquisitors

GraySea

Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:52 am

Hi,

Benched Heroes :
-Cybella *5 (Hera - GR)

-Cybella *3 (Ares) 

thank you
Hi, just to add on Lucille:
For a more range oriented team you probably want AB over INQ, however seeing your team has 3 melee it would serve better to have an INQ for 2 rounds shield, and further end game progress. But you will lose out persistent healing, as you don't have much passive healing either. When in doubt, just go for INQ so at least you have a safety net to fall back on. It really really depends on what is your weakness of your team and how can a unit make it less of a weakness. Both have its place.

Personally, I picked AB (Hercules) due to the exact reason crazyfight has stated -- I have a Crusader Victoria (Kratos) and used AB to burst heal Victoria, when all my DPS reign hell on bosses. I also use AB as frontliner in my Arena team to pair with my BK Victoria, she uses mix of Wizardry and Defense armours (boosts effective health), with HP and Mag runes. She just sit in the flag points beside Victoria with passive healing. Healing maximum 1.8k per round on both units. (Rest of my units are Utility based)

Hope this helps.