KiteVII

Re: [Guide] UH Series: "Solo DD Trigger Team Build" - Anti Mega Bosses | Last Update: 02/06/17

Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:00 pm

Is samurai izumi useful in this raid?

Mikan
Topic Author

Re: [Guide] UH Series: "Solo DD Trigger Team Build" - Anti Mega Bosses | Last Update: 02/06/17

Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:30 pm

Is samurai izumi useful in this raid?
I doubt because what really kills your team isn't the normal attacks but the acid pools and that exploding venom skill.

rylou13
Official Member
Official Member

Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:48 am

To achieve the optimal amount of trigger chances for your DRG Drake, you need to position SW Kahuna behind him so that way he has 6x 30% chance to attack again. 3 aura + 1 vampure rune is less optimal because it is only 4x 30% chance.
OMG thanks for clearing that up!! :)
Math for the win :D
How's this setup instead? (i edited my previous post)
Looks good. I don't think Kai would be much help though. Also, when running guild raids, you can retreat in-case you're failing, that way your keys are preserved.
hi mikan, is this true? let's say my score is low due to bad luck, can i just retreat without consuming my keys and start all over again? 

davidkim
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:26 pm

OMG thanks for clearing that up!! :)
Math for the win :D
How's this setup instead? (i edited my previous post)
Looks good. I don't think Kai would be much help though. Also, when running guild raids, you can retreat in-case you're failing, that way your keys are preserved.
hi mikan, is this true? let's say my score is low due to bad luck, can i just retreat without consuming my keys and start all over again? 
Yes but your stats will decrease. And to be honest.. No point trying so hard if your guild can't take down the boss. No kill no reward.

Slasherdars

Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:06 pm

Im new and i want to ask about vampire rune. Is that the 3 star skill rune in the market? Where else i can get it? Thanks.

ashenwind

Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:02 pm

Im new and i want to ask about vampire rune. Is that the 3 star skill rune in the market? Where else i can get it? Thanks.
Yes, you can get the vampire rune from those tickets, but it's still depend on your luck. As for where else, it's the only place to get it for now. Can only wait till the event bazaar sells it, like during Christmas and new year event.

Slasherdars

Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:36 pm

Thanks for the info.

LightBoX
Official Member
Official Member

Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:19 pm

New additions to SDD squad.
Sven... as the main DD at the center...With support of Kahuna at the back....And gives life leech aura with double strike runes ....
There will be chance to activate Sven and pet to attack...
You can use Sven as the fifth units to link to your life leech slave and Kahuna
You will form a loop...
Cheers to SDD

Yuutaro
Official Member
Official Member

Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:56 am

Sven... as the main DD at the center...With support of Kahuna at the back....And gives life leech aura with double strike runes ....
You will form a loop...
Cheers to SDD
Mind posting up a screenshot of this squad??

LightBoX
Official Member
Official Member

Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:03 am

You will form a loop...
Cheers to SDD
Mind posting up a screenshot of this squad??
Miu..........Sven
Sven........Kahuna 
Darrion

When u summon pet...

U can change formation to:

Miu........Sven.......Pet
Sven......Kahuna
Darrion..Pet