Xile
Topic Author

[Need Help] Lord Chaos

Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:28 am

Hi!

I can't seem to be able to defeat Lord Chaos on the Heroic map. I think I'm doing something wrong but I don't know exactly as to what it was.

Here's my current line up

Freya glad
Vincent glad
Vincent zerker
Ronan RM
Nadia GS

I have 2 Teresa priest and 1 of Teresa of the other path lol forgot the name
5* Zedd MW
I have another vincent dragoon but with Herc faith though
4* cybella going GS
3* Freya
And some Luthors.. lol

Thanks to those who can help! Any assistance will be very much appreciated :D

davidkim
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: [Need Help] Lord Chaos

Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:52 pm

Hmm, get a Drake ally and you should be able to clear it.

Fenicks719

Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:53 pm

If you are not having trouble with first wave, then second wave is not that hard.

If you are having trouble with first wave, TAKE OUT FIRE ELEMENTAL FIRST. Thats all you need for clearing first wave easily, and ignore all the walls they make

Clear the light elementals at the back first, then the other 2 light elementals. maybe bring your Ronan MW into the fight as well so you have 3 range attackers to clear them.
then it's just a matter of chipping his life away. 
and yea, bring a strong ally.

whodahackii

Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:20 pm

Do you want to consistently break Legendary or only to clear for first time (self-pride or to test your limit)

[Freya glad - Vincent glad - Vincent zerker - Ronan RM - Nadia GS]
Your team is not bad, but still lack something, but to speed things up, i will try to consider your current squad into a possible strategy.

I don't know how good is your Aura distribution, but please try to mimic this suggestion:
Recommended Squad: 
Vincent Glad - Nadia GS - X
Freya Glad - Ronan RM - Vincent Zerk
X - X - X

1st wave :
Kill the Fire golem and Ice golem first! While on the other side, kill the Lighting golem, and save Earth golem to stall Skill CD.
When you Berserker Skill is up, One-shot the last Earth Golem (if there is hp left, use other unit to finish it, in THE SAME TURN)

2nd wave :
Kill the back line (Right side, the Four Golems) with only Vincent Berserker. (you should be able to one-shot all four of them with minimal of 30k+ dmg after skill)
And try to move your berserker back into the from to get 3 Champion Front (If aura allowed, let berserker stand in the middle pointing out to both glad.) 
Then all there left is to burn down the Mega-Boss.

Notes (edited) :
Head - will heal all part (regen around 8k ~ 11k hp) or Cast Charm (pray your champions didnt kill each other)
Tail - will Teleport one unit to random tile.
Upper hand (Left) - the first to skill, Burn a ground until battle ends (around 6k dmg to my Faye)
Lower hand (Right) - will damage and knock back everyone.

To save your potion or to clear safely, please try to hit as much unit as possible, and try to stun/focus which part that is ready to Skill.
Both Glad has Stun, Nadia GS has Silence.

Good luck.

Fenicks719

Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:08 pm

Do you want to consistently break Legendary or only to clear for first time (self-pride or to test your limit)
He/she is talking about heroic. But I'll take your suggestions for clearing legendary though XD. I havent touch it, still on the way of killing 50 of him.

whodahackii

Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:09 pm

He/she is talking about heroic. But I'll take your suggestions for clearing legendary though XD. I havent touch it, still on the way of killing 50 of him.
W-T-F i was so hyped....................................................
hope he can get over within heroic..

Xile
Topic Author

Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:47 pm

Your team is not bad, but still lack something, but to speed things up, i will try to consider your current squad into a possible strategy.

I don't know how good is your Aura distribution, but please try to mimic this suggestion:
Recommended Squad: 
X - X - X

1st wave :
Kill the Fire golem and Ice golem first! While on the other side, kill the Lighting golem, and save Earth golem to stall Skill CD.
When you Berserker Skill is up, One-shot the last Earth Golem (if there is hp left, use other unit to finish it, in THE SAME TURN)

2nd wave :
Kill the back line (Right side, the Four Golems) with only Vincent Berserker. (you should be able to one-shot all four of them with minimal of 30k+ dmg after skill)
And try to move your berserker back into the from to get 3 Champion Front (If aura allowed, let berserker stand in the middle pointing out to both glad.) 

Notes (edited) :
Head - will heal all part (regen around 8k ~ 11k hp) or Cast Charm (pray your champions didnt kill each other)
Upper hand (Left) - the first to skill, Burn a ground until battle ends (around 6k dmg to my Faye)

To save your potion or to clear safely, please try to hit as much unit as possible, and try to stun/focus which part that is ready to Skill.

Good luck.
Oh wow.. your detailed guide gave me so much insight! Thank you very much! I was able to clear Heroic :D

whodahackii

Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:39 pm

Recommended Squad: 
X - X - X

1st wave :

2nd wave :

Notes (edited) :

Good luck.
Oh wow.. your detailed guide gave me so much insight! Thank you very much! I was able to clear Heroic :D
Great to hear this.

amboyszzz

Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:31 pm

Hello boss can you also help me. What potion you bring for this

whodahackii

Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:04 am

Hello boss can you also help me. What potion you bring for this
I don't know the capabilities of your squad, but the basic item would be: 
[5*Healing Potion]
[5*Attack Root]
[Valentine Chocolate]
[Valentine Bouquet]
[4* or 3* Stun Potion] 
Notes:
1. Both Atk Root and Chocolate Stacks, but Chocolate last only 2 turns.
2. Stun potion are only used when the boss part is ready to skill, please refer to a post above.
3. No matter how, you must first have a squad strong enough to survive a hit or two, 1 Tanker and 2 Damage dealer on BOTH side, 1 to clear the four golems within 3 turn, 1 to stand and kill the boss (hopefully without potions).
Good luck and cheers!