LeonZai
Topic Author

Aden, the cure to Arena Cancer? Showcasing the "Double Trouble" team

Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:40 pm

Faye's brother, Aden is here to kill the Archer Cancer Meta, lets see why is he such an good investment currently :P
*DISCLAIMER*
Fails included in the video, watch with discretion, you may be triggered :P *adds abit of salt, pepper, vinegar, cringe*

LeonZai
Topic Author

Re: Aden, the cure to Arena Cancer? Showcasing the "Double Trouble" team

Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:42 pm

I dunno if this is in combat discussion or here. lol feel free to move mods.

Enixus

Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:48 pm

Not exactly a complete trigger archer squad... He uses 2 archers with non-chance based trigger aura that only work optimally when used manually. Can't say for certain he's really the answer to the true archer squad that's proven to be too strong even in the hands of A.I.

LeonZai
Topic Author

Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:07 am

Not exactly a complete trigger archer squad... He uses 2 archers with non-chance based trigger aura that only work optimally when used manually. Can't say for certain he's really the answer to the true archer squad that's proven to be too strong even in the hands of A.I.
normally the trigger hits the ronan mw/lucille/berserker, but the DEF stacking does help mitigate the damage. thats why at any chance on the first rotation, you should defend for that extra reduction. if you survive the first cycle with faye's shield, the archers shouldnt kill you anymore

Enixus

Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:41 am

normally the trigger hits the ronan mw/lucille/berserker, but the DEF stacking does help mitigate the damage. thats why at any chance on the first rotation, you should defend for that extra reduction. if you survive the first cycle with faye's shield, the archers shouldnt kill you anymore
I reckon that's the hardest part. If your ronan couldn't even survive the first cycle against his improper archer squad, I doubt any of your backliners can survive till then against a proper quadruple trigger archer squad.

Zyr

Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:16 am

So youre sojubeer.

kyon

Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:01 am

I feel it's more like showcasing the power of Double Faye and Double Ronan. Next meta confirmed? :D

davidkim
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:14 pm

I feel it's more like showcasing the power of Double Faye and Double Ronan. Next meta confirmed? :D
I have to agree that double faye is sick.. double Ronan is hard to build anyway.. Faye is better.