Ironguy
Topic Author

Need help to conquer Floor 30 of the event Keep

Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:57 pm

I want to ask for advice on how to clear the Floor 30 of the Firestorm Keep. Currently only 2 of my guildmates have finished it, and, the stats of the dungeon at present is 2 wins, 21 loses, 5% monster weakening. This is the hardest of all the event quests for me (more than the Wyvern Orb quest) and I badly want to clear it. Who do I need to bring in my party to conquer this floor easily or at least finish it with 1 unit (ally included) standing?

So far, here are my 5 star units (only those who have reached job +2, and level 30):
Champions: Freya (Berserker, Kratos)
Guardians: Darrion (Blood Knight, Hercules), Faye (Paladin, Hera)
Shadows: Shizu (Samurai, Hera)
Rangers: Cybella (Grand Ranger, Hercules), Cybella (Gunslinger, Zeus), Kane (Royal Huntsman, Ares)
Mystics: Kiera (Mind Warder, Ares), Talissa (Elementalist, Kratos)
No healers at this level.

Other 5 star units that I have that I may still continue to evolve are:
Champions: Vincent (Gladiator, Hera)
Shadows: Miyu (Samurai, Ares), Izumi (Magebane, Athena)
Guardians: Faye (Holy Defender, Ares), Victoria (Chaos Knight, Hera), Victoria (Paladin, Kratos)
Mystics: Zedd (Elementalist, Kratos)

Only Shizu has an alternate costume. All my units are using 3-5 star weapons and/or accessories, though mostly 3-4 star armors.

Nekonase
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Need help to conquer Floor 30 of the event Keep

Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:03 pm

If I were you, I would bring in Shizu, Freya, Darrion, Faye and a weak unit (to get ally 10k ATK Sven berserker)

Arrangement:

Shizu    xxx      Faye
Darrion xxx      Freya
Sven     xxx      xxx

Summon the Dragon beside Shizu to get it to hit more.

I wouldn't use your Cybella's because their crit are too low to be useful. 

Zyale
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Need help to conquer Floor 30 of the event Keep

Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:48 pm

I cleared it mainly with a ally Sven which was 7k atk 10k hp. Used memory crystals healing pots Ailment remover and stuff. Have a guardian (Leon or Faye, both would be great) to tank and a sacrificial lamb for the ally to come forth. The rest at the back , you can consider Cybellas for the sleep. Life steal is good for this stage if you have. Defense runes all on Leon

Anw it would be something like this

XX. Hero. Cybella
Sacrifice xx. Hero
Xx. Guardian. Hero

Remove the stuns or sleeps if they come around. Summon the wyvern in Sven aura. Then just Memory crystal when needed. Better be safe than sorry