iwanthp
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Help with team?

Tue May 16, 2017 2:10 pm

Hey there im kinda a noob at aura setting and am having trouble with my units i dont know how to complement their auras together (or maybe they just cant :/)

My current units are:

5* Leon (BK)
5* Cybella (Gunslinger)
5* Teresa (Archbishop)
5* Vincent (Dragoon)
5* Ronan (MW)

4* Freya (Lancer)
4* Teresa (Sage) (was thinking of making her a witch doc)
4* Leon (Crusader)

3* Theia (Acolyte)
3* Izumi (Thief)
3* Shizu (Thief)
3* Nadia (Archer)

Yea these are about them all :/ any suggestions on how i should make my team for pvp and pve? Like use the 5*s i have currently or promote the other 3/4*s?

Thanks in advance :)

Ninever
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Help with team?

Sat May 20, 2017 12:01 am

I would not recommend on getting the 4* teresa to 5* as she is not useful compared to the other champs or healers. Same goes for that freya as there will be a valiant revamp soon and the new skills will affect which class you would want for her. Focus on building your nadia and shizu for the mean time and making your cybella's crit high. You would want to build a trigger team for both PVE and PVP and whenever you summon pray for SVEN and make him a berserker or the event hero so you could have an easier time in completing the event. Theia is not useful tbh and izumi is somewhat lackluster compared to the other shadows. Other champs you should try to get a hold of are lucille inquisitor, kane grand ranger, talissa for PVP and both fayes. Goodluck! 

iwanthp
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Sat May 20, 2017 1:21 am

I would not recommend on getting the 4* teresa to 5* as she is not useful compared to the other champs or healers. Same goes for that freya as there will be a valiant revamp soon and the new skills will affect which class you would want for her. Focus on building your nadia and shizu for the mean time and making your cybella's crit high. You would want to build a trigger team for both PVE and PVP and whenever you summon pray for SVEN and make him a berserker or the event hero so you could have an easier time in completing the event. Theia is not useful tbh and izumi is somewhat lackluster compared to the other shadows. Other champs you should try to get a hold of are lucille inquisitor, kane grand ranger, talissa for PVP and both fayes. Goodluck! 
Ohh i see i see thanks for the advice :))) yea my shizu's already +2 and max lvl waiting for the revamp too hahah! And when you ask me train nadia i believe the gunslinger path right? Her gunslinger aira triggers only when she kills an enemy is it good? As in im not questioning your advice just wanna know so i should pump her ATK so that she can one shot someone such that her aura will trigger?

Yea i sooooo wanna get sven too might even soend my valianites too when all the summoners come out just in case the archer one is better hahah! Oh and i just got a 3* Sora (YESSSS) so was wondering too whether she is good and if so which path? And also got a 3* Vincent planning to make him berserker! Thanks :)

Ninever
Official Member
Official Member

Sat May 20, 2017 12:47 pm

Yeah gunslinger for pvp and sharpshooter for pve. Pump her attack up and keep the trigger going haha. Sora is alright and you would want her to be ares or zeus faith. She can be part of a trigger team if you for ninja but the silence active of the assassin pet is also useful. Vincent berserker is a must because you still lack a berserker. Mine was never really built to his full potential and is now going all over the world (expeditions) but its alright since i have a better berserker in sven.