jtstarbucks
Topic Author

Need help with making PVP TEAM

Sun May 28, 2017 6:44 pm

http://imgur.com/a/MItkq
INCLUDE A ZEDD 3* SHIZU 3* and a ADEN 3*

I already build a SDD Drake team for my main team, now I want to build a team for PVP but I can't seem to make up my mind.. Can any pros pls giv suggestions / advice much thanks!! 
Last edited by jtstarbucks on Tue May 30, 2017 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jtstarbucks
Topic Author

Re: Need help with making PVP TEAM

Mon May 29, 2017 7:23 pm

bump

YayuSheng

Tue May 30, 2017 11:48 am

from what i see, 
Sven Zerker
Izumi MB / Sora Assasin(better her than izumi bcs of dodge imho)
Victoria CK
Theia Archbishop
Kane GR

other opt:
both drake
Leon BK
Nadia GS

ok in here i'm not stating the formation yet. bcs idk the aura yet, but ur squad not ready to face the current meta, so u need to kill as a fast as you can, so the philosophy might be u need CK to buff whether sven or izumi, but i choose izumi if i were u bcs she can splash damage to the backliner, meanwhile Theia ready to revive hero that most often targeted by the enemy, CK ready to swap ur enemy backliner especially mystic lke Talissa.

There u go my proposal based on ur current squad.

jtstarbucks
Topic Author

Tue May 30, 2017 9:31 pm

from what i see, 
Sven Zerker
Izumi MB / Sora Assasin(better her than izumi bcs of dodge imho)
Victoria CK
Theia Archbishop
Kane GR

other opt:
both drake
Leon BK
Nadia GS

ok in here i'm not stating the formation yet. bcs idk the aura yet, but ur squad not ready to face the current meta, so u need to kill as a fast as you can, so the philosophy might be u need CK to buff whether sven or izumi, but i choose izumi if i were u bcs she can splash damage to the backliner, meanwhile Theia ready to revive hero that most often targeted by the enemy, CK ready to swap ur enemy backliner especially mystic lke Talissa.

There u go my proposal based on ur current squad.
Thank you so much >.< Based on my current available heros, what other heros would u reccomend that I try to get soon so that I can get on par with the current meta??

YayuSheng

Tue May 30, 2017 10:56 pm

you only need at least 2 hero, taliisa warlock & Aden or if u prefer archer path, cybella gunslinger & SS Nadia

there u go, with that u will ready to enter the meta

jtstarbucks
Topic Author

Tue May 30, 2017 11:09 pm

you only need at least 2 hero, taliisa warlock & Aden or if u prefer archer path, cybella gunslinger & SS Nadia

there u go, with that u will ready to enter the meta
I have a Aden alrdy O: I can save enough valianites soon for a talissa. What would be the reccomended formation for me then??

YayuSheng

Wed May 31, 2017 1:27 pm

do you have lucile?, ok i assume ur not, 

vic ck aura connect to talissa
aden ck aura connect to talissa(better if he's in fron talissa to give talissa dmg reduction)
Sven Zerker
Izumi MB/Sora assasin

& u need faye or lucile at least, if not ur formation don't have dmg mitigation for long fight against opponent like talissa, 

so the formation above maybe good against archer depends on rng, especially sora rng to dodge, or depends on the strength of the opponent archer dmg & trigger , but if ur taliisa survive & can summon her pet the counter attack to wipe them begin,

jtstarbucks
Topic Author

Wed May 31, 2017 7:27 pm

do you have lucile?, ok i assume ur not, 

vic ck aura connect to talissa
aden ck aura connect to talissa(better if he's in fron talissa to give talissa dmg reduction)
Sven Zerker
Izumi MB/Sora assasin

& u need faye or lucile at least, if not ur formation don't have dmg mitigation for long fight against opponent like talissa, 

so the formation above maybe good against archer depends on rng, especially sora rng to dodge, or depends on the strength of the opponent archer dmg & trigger , but if ur taliisa survive & can summon her pet the counter attack to wipe them begin,
Icic thanks for spending time to guide me with the great advices. I'll work on getting my hands on talissa first. When I get a lucille / faye, who do I swap them out for tho??

YayuSheng

Wed May 31, 2017 8:58 pm

absolutely izumi or sora

YayuSheng

Wed May 31, 2017 9:04 pm

if you have both lucile & faye, even sven zerker & CK victoria can be replaced, & ur center will be taliisa warlock & CK to get a point(Aden & Vic) 

so the conlusion  will b.. only 2 from ur squad can be replaced beside sora/izumi which is sven zerker or ck victoria.