Lightwind
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

How to Move Game to a New Phone? Customer Service not helpful

Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:47 pm

I got a new phone and would like to port the game over to the new phone... when I asked Customer Support how to do it, they said something about binding my game account to my FB account. When I told them I am having problems binding it to the (same) FB account, they said they can't help and asked me to contact FB customer support even though I have been supporting this game with in-app purchases? WTF??? The game already has my gmail, the funplus ID, and all my logins have been from the same device, yet still requires this "binding" to yet another account of mine? 

I don't need to do this binding with any other game I have, why does VF require it? It is not well-explained at all. 

Xinhuan

Re: How to Move Game to a New Phone? Customer Service not helpful

Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:30 am

There are 2 ways to login to the game, which method are you using?

1. You used Facebook Connect.
2. You used an email address and password combination.

If you used (1), then on the new phone, when you press "Login with Facebook", login with the same facebook account. If it tries to use a difference Facebook account from what you want to use, go to your phone browser and log out of Facebook on the browser first.

If you used (2), you need to use that same email/password (there's a login word in blue text below the facebook login button).

In case you used neither method, because you created your account using Quick Play, you'll probably (I think), need to actually create/update a email/password or connect your account to Facebook, look around in the menu that shows up when you tap on your hero button in the top left corner.

davidkim
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:16 pm

Hi,

I often rotate between 2 different phone, Android and iOS.

You don't need to bind account to transfer. Binding account just make things easier to log in from anywhere.

If you using gmail like me, you just need to log in as per normal using gmail and it will be there.

Things to note that:

When you move to new device, all the settings are gone, including x2 atk speed, items setup etc. Heroes eq are still in place. 

Maccerk

Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:41 pm

I got a new phone and would like to port the game over to the new phone... when I asked Customer Support how to do it, they said something about binding my game account to my FB account. When I told them I am having problems binding it to the (same) FB account, they said they can't help and asked me to contact FB customer support even though I have been supporting this game with in-app purchases? WTF??? The game already has my gmail, the funplus ID, and all my logins have been from the same device, yet still requires this "binding" to yet another account of mine? 

I don't need to do this binding with any other game I have, why does VF require it? It is not well-explained at all. 
Customer Support means you can use FB to transfer games to your new phone , thery are right, using Facebook to transfer data from phone to phone is one way ,but you can't use the Facebook to transfer them ,this is not a problem they should solve , maybe you can use Gamil account or Mobile phone transfer software.