skies354
Topic Author

Need guidance for my team and gacha :')

Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:07 pm

Hello everyone, I have been playing this game for a week or two and here is all heroes with 5* potential that I've got so far :

Guardian :
5* Omega Gryphon Lord - Ares
4* Victoria - Zealot - Hercules
4* Leon - Zealot - Zeus
3* Victoria - Zeus

Champion :
5* Lancelot - Warlord - Hercules
4* Freya - Lancer - Zeus

Shadow :
5* Kai - Assassin - Athena
3* Kai - Hera

Ranger :
5* Vivi - Kratos
4* Cybella - Hunter - Zeus

Mystic :
5* Zedd - Warlock - Athena
3* Leandra - Zeus

Healer :
5* Luthor - Spirit Walker - Athena
4* Teresa - Priest - Ares
4* Theia - Hercules
3* Theia - Athena
3* Matilda - Hera

As you guys can see, I have some heroes with what some consider a "bad faith". My question would be :
1) Should I put the effort to level up them? If yes, which heroes would you guys suggest I level up first?
2) Should I still pull the heroes gacha? Or is it better that I started using my gems for equipment gacha?
3) Is rerolling faith worth it?

Thank you in advance for your suggestions and help! Would love to hear all of your opinions! :D

Sn1v33

Re: Need guidance for my team and gacha :')

Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:33 pm

1. Since you are new to the game, don't aim to polish everything into perfection. As you gain more experience, levels and heroes, your hero pool will broaden. For now, you're main objective is leveling. Furthermore, if you're planning to F2P, your progress will slow down when you reach the middle of the story quests. Therefore, don't rush the game, especially if you're F2P all the way.  

With regard to your current hero pool, I'll say you have really few flexible units that is safe to invest to early on. You can invest on your Victoria 3* which is a zeus faith(top1/2 best faith for her) and build her either as a paladin or holy defender. If I'll guess, Freya is your valiant pick. However, I don't think the lancer route is exceptional, to be blunt about it. You can go for the gladiator route and abuse her aura. 20% attack buff per hero in aura amps up her damage quite decently. Your 3* Kai has a hera faith, good for the assassin route. To illustrate his aura, him landing a crit has the potential to refresh your Glad Freya who I am presuming as your main damage dealer and attack once more. You can further improve the combo with your zeus Cybella. Promote her to the Grand Ranger route and pair her with Kai ninja. If she lands a crit, she will trigger your Kai to attack which leads to my previous point. This further allows you to utilize your glad's offensive power. However, you have to change Cybella's faith into Hera to have maximum crit chance. Do not mind this for now and invest on the GR route. I'll say change your Vivi's faith into hera, as well and pair her with Cybella. They can potentially trigger each other to attack indefinitely, assuming you crit a lot. I guess you could fill the last member with Lancelot to buff Freya's damage output even more. I suggest you change her to a zeus/ares faith but don't prioritize this. 

I'll clarify, though. You don't exactly need to strictly comply with what I said. You could potentially get more heroes with gem summoning and you may find those with already good faiths. What I said is merely an example of what you could do with what you currently have. Don't be too meticulous about faiths for now. Just farm and get more levels in the game and your heroes will eventually improve. 

Some tips since you are new to the game, though. Keep those phoenix hatchlings you will get. Only feed them to 5* heroes. They offer constant 20% upgrade to 5* heroes so you could upgrade them more easily. Don't gem equip summon. You could farm them later on once your squad gets stronger. From the current event, you could farm the healer and shadow heirloom set and you could upgrade them 6*. 

skies354
Topic Author

Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:42 am

1. Since you are new to the game, don't aim to polish everything into perfection. As you gain more experience, levels and heroes, your hero pool will broaden. For now, you're main objective is leveling. Furthermore, if you're planning to F2P, your progress will slow down when you reach the middle of the story quests. Therefore, don't rush the game, especially if you're F2P all the way.  

With regard to your current hero pool, I'll say you have really few flexible units that is safe to invest to early on. You can invest on your Victoria 3* which is a zeus faith(top1/2 best faith for her) and build her either as a paladin or holy defender. If I'll guess, Freya is your valiant pick. However, I don't think the lancer route is exceptional, to be blunt about it. You can go for the gladiator route and abuse her aura. 20% attack buff per hero in aura amps up her damage quite decently. Your 3* Kai has a hera faith, good for the assassin route. To illustrate his aura, him landing a crit has the potential to refresh your Glad Freya who I am presuming as your main damage dealer and attack once more. You can further improve the combo with your zeus Cybella. Promote her to the Grand Ranger route and pair her with Kai ninja. If she lands a crit, she will trigger your Kai to attack which leads to my previous point. This further allows you to utilize your glad's offensive power. However, you have to change Cybella's faith into Hera to have maximum crit chance. Do not mind this for now and invest on the GR route. I'll say change your Vivi's faith into hera, as well and pair her with Cybella. They can potentially trigger each other to attack indefinitely, assuming you crit a lot. I guess you could fill the last member with Lancelot to buff Freya's damage output even more. I suggest you change her to a zeus/ares faith but don't prioritize this. 

I'll clarify, though. You don't exactly need to strictly comply with what I said. You could potentially get more heroes with gem summoning and you may find those with already good faiths. What I said is merely an example of what you could do with what you currently have. Don't be too meticulous about faiths for now. Just farm and get more levels in the game and your heroes will eventually improve. 

Some tips since you are new to the game, though. Keep those phoenix hatchlings you will get. Only feed them to 5* heroes. They offer constant 20% upgrade to 5* heroes so you could upgrade them more easily. Don't gem equip summon. You could farm them later on once your squad gets stronger. From the current event, you could farm the healer and shadow heirloom set and you could upgrade them 6*. 
Many thanks for the suggestion! I will certainly level up Kai and Kictoria after this. I still have question regarding rerolling faith though. It's stated that you can reroll faith using another hero with the same star potential. I was trying to change Lancelot's faith using Luthor which is 5* but when i click the reroll button no unit showed up except for pixies. Do I need to get the hero to max level and job level before rerolling the faith? The same happen with hero merge, even the soul binder didn't show up after i click the merge button.

Sn1v33

Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:09 am

Go to the hero interface. You will see a lock icon. Press it then the hero will be unlocked and will display an unlocked icon. You could press it again to 'lock' the hero again.

Sn1v33

Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:13 am

I discourage you from using 5* heroes to faith reroll somebody. Currently, the game is using 5* heroes as insignia and it would be a shame if you use 5* heroes. I'd recommend using 5* monsters(like Jailer from the 2-5* ticket in the bazaar) because faith rerolling without the use of a pixie is random. I don't think you want to sacrifice one of the few 5* heroes you have then get a shitty faith in the end. Besides, your Luthor has the best faith it could have. Athena faith is generally the best faith for healers and mystics.

skies354
Topic Author

Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:17 am

Go to the hero interface. You will see a lock icon. Press it then the hero will be unlocked and will display an unlocked icon. You could press it again to 'lock' the hero again.
i have unlock it also, forgot to mention that. that' why I find it really weird that it didn't work. The hero doesn't have to be at max level does it? And is it okay to buy the pixie using valianites? or should i buy something else

Sn1v33

Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:21 am

I want to clarify something. I think your Freya glad(zeus) is safe to invest on. She already has good faith and I think she will definitely carry your team for a good duration of the game. She's really good in story quests and that is your main objective for the moment. She'll certainly prove useful. :)

Sn1v33

Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:23 am

You could certainly do that and change your Vivi into hera. Your Cybella has an okay faith(not the best but she can live with zeus faith for now). On the other hand, you could buy the 3* hero selector and get to pick one 5* potential hero.

On a side note, let your Lancelot be hercules for now . She isn't your MVP unit; she's basically an aura slave from my perspective so you could leave her at that for the moment. Rangers like Vivi and Cybella kind of wants to be at hera faith badly. The reason why I am saying reroll Vivi first is because Cybella has a decent faith. She'll do fine as a zeus.

Sn1v33

Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:31 am

You should be able to reroll any hero using a 5* hero, that I am sure. If you can't do that, you might be doing something wrong or it might be a bug but it may be the former. Do you have enough money? If so, go ask in the in-game help function. They might be able to help you if it is a bug.

Edit: I might be confusing now but I just browsed Lancelot's skillset. It's better if you switch Victoria Chaos Knight with Lancelot. Lancelot's skill will disrupt your formation. Victoria CK, on the other hand, also buffs the ATK and DEF of your Freya and her skill is a swap that can draw someone from the enemy backlines for your Freya to hit since she is primarily melee but only with splash damage at the back of the target. Since her aura only serves to buff Freya, you could do without her in the formation. Sorry if I might be confusing yousince this game has lots of things you could do. :)

skies354
Topic Author

Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:21 am

You should be able to reroll any hero using a 5* hero, that I am sure. If you can't do that, you might be doing something wrong or it might be a bug but it may be the former. Do you have enough money? If so, go ask in the in-game help function. They might be able to help you if it is a bug.

Edit: I might be confusing now but I just browsed Lancelot's skillset. It's better if you switch Victoria Chaos Knight with Lancelot. Lancelot's skill will disrupt your formation. Victoria CK, on the other hand, also buffs the ATK and DEF of your Freya and her skill is a swap that can draw someone from the enemy backlines for your Freya to hit since she is primarily melee but only with splash damage at the back of the target. Since her aura only serves to buff Freya, you could do without her in the formation. Sorry if I might be confusing yousince this game has lots of things you could do. :)
no worries. I know this games is complicated that's why I had to ask about things here :lol: I will try to experiment with the formation and combo once I got them all to 5*. Thanks for the input!