Greywolfe
Topic Author

Best Runes for Each Class?

Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:27 am

I was wondering if there is someplace I could find what are the best runes to use for each class? 

For example, should I put all crit runes on a thief?  or what kind of runes are best used on a champion?

I've only found guides on how to obtain or use runes and merging them.  Haven't found any on which ones are best used for each class.

Thanks,

Xinhuan

Re: Best Runes for Each Class?

Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:08 pm

For shadows and rangers, use runes that will help you reach crit cap (green and crit runes), and slowly change them to attack runes (red and attack runes) as your gear gets better.

Champions should use red attack only. Tanks usually use Blue Def, mystics usually use Yellow magic... etc.

Greywolfe
Topic Author

Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:26 pm

ok, what is the crit cap?

and thanks for the info.

Sn1v33

Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:36 am

and thanks for the info.
He's basically referring to the crit stat. Some classes of Shadows and Rangers appreciate their crit stats being higher. For example, Cybella GR and gunslinger have auras that trigger when they launch a critical attack. Therefore, you want to take advantage of that aura to the fullest by increasing their crit stat. The same goes for shadows like Assassin Kai whose aura triggers upon proccing a crit so you would also want to abuse that aura. 

Greywolfe
Topic Author

Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:25 am

and thanks for the info.
He's basically referring to the crit stat. Some classes of Shadows and Rangers appreciate their crit stats being higher. For example, Cybella GR and gunslinger have auras that trigger when they launch a critical attack. Therefore, you want to take advantage of that aura to the fullest by increasing their crit stat. The same goes for shadows like Assassin Kai whose aura triggers upon proccing a crit so you would also want to abuse that aura. 

OK that makes sense,

If anyone else has some good info on what are the best runes to use for each class feel free to add it on.