iCantPlayDiz
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Heirlooms.

Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:21 am

Hello there,

First off, I understand the concept of Heirlooms.
You upgrade low level gear to +15 to continue leveling them as you go into higher rarity's.
-However, I havent been able to find ANYWHERE what specific equipments can turn into the Heirloom sets. Where / what are they?
Or arent there any specific equipments that are "heirlooms"? 
-Do all of them need a recipe to upgrade to 6*? (Asking because of the Lost Map event Recipe's)
-What Heirlooms should I focus on? I've read that Ranger/Thief Raid sets are worht investing more than their Heirloom counterparts?
Its quite annoying knowing what they are but not WHICH they are exactly and how to work with them.

Yours Sincerely
-IcantplayDiz

Fenicks719

Re: Heirlooms.

Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:38 pm

Heirloom sets can be found in event bazaar. You exchange bazaar tokens to have a chance for heirloom equipment.
They start at 1* rarity, and their set bonus will only apply if all 3 of the set are the same rarity. 
You don't need a recipe to upgrade to 6*. BUT you need a grand heirloom recipe to upgrade a 6* heirloom equipment into a grand heirloom of the same item. 
In other words, the grand heirloom recipe is for end game players. 
Depends on your playstyle, as I use all of them. 

iCantPlayDiz
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Re: Heirlooms.

Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:24 am

Heirloom sets can be found in event bazaar. You exchange bazaar tokens to have a chance for heirloom equipment.
They start at 1* rarity, and their set bonus will only apply if all 3 of the set are the same rarity. 
You don't need a recipe to upgrade to 6*. BUT you need a grand heirloom recipe to upgrade a 6* heirloom equipment into a grand heirloom of the same item. 
In other words, the grand heirloom recipe is for end game players. 
Depends on your playstyle, as I use all of them. 
allright. So Heirlooms are only available in event bazaar.
Good to know.