Bansky
Topic Author

Reduce Raid 1 to 1 key per day as well

Tue May 22, 2018 7:03 pm

I think it's pointless to have two combat rounds for raid 1 at this point. It will save us 6 minutes of precious time each day.

Cassiel

Re: Reduce Raid 1 to 1 key per day as well

Sat May 26, 2018 2:27 pm

For us, the 2 keys are still useful coz ppl can suicide with 1st key to get on ladder before kill time. If this change is implemented, i will have to tell all members to suicide first on all raid 1 bosses and kill it the next day. Still doable though.

Im more concerned with raid 2 than raid 1. Raid 1 doesnt require players to use best team to beat it. Ppl get in and deal 3-5m dmg will still add up and kill the raid 1 bosses at the end with no sweat. I stopped using Leon/Darrion Sdd for ages. I merely suicide and get silver chests most of time.

For raid 2, its a complete different story. Master requires best team and best RNG almost all the time. Its quite a push and pressure for those that dont have luxurious time to play. 3 mins is fake coz u can end up spending 20mins or more. The master difficulty makes raid 1 and raid 2 run in parallel once again for most guilds that set both raids to master. And its very tiring. Combining with the time wasted for good RNG in tower of lost souls, its no fun at all. I think we are too much of RNG involved than strategy nowadays. This will shorten the life of many players in this game especially the competitive ones that have less time to play

Bansky
Topic Author

Re: Reduce Raid 1 to 1 key per day as well

Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:08 pm

True. With so many added features recently, any update that will scrape our game session is very welcome to me.

The most taxing concerning this is preparing ur different teams for transition, most especially now that raid one and raid 2 overlaps, for some players, they will have to transfer equips back and forth more than ever now. Not to mention story mode, tols. This really takes a toll on most players.

I do welcome new features, but reducing game session for players should be more paramount.

Edit: The reason why I want raid 1 to be competitive again is because of the addition of fashion shards to the rewards. There should be friendly competition once again and so that the reward will go to the most deserving player.