Silmeria

Re: [OPEN] Feedback about beta version of Guild Raid

Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:22 am

The difficulty is simply too hard.
And as the only possible way is using drake and kahuna, and using them is very repetitive and boring. It's as if there's no other options except them since the damage difference is too high. 2-3 times more than the other squad.
I think developers should Nerf them... BUT also Nerf the bosses' stats. Especially the HP.
Any content is meant to be completed, what is the point of giving uncompletable boss? So people would spend more money on gems?
I think it's better if you lower the difficulty alongside with increasing the token needed to trade for raid equipments.
1 token per week and 30 tokens for one piece is way better than 0 token per week and 12 token for one piece. Slow progress is better than no progress.

And I disagree with increasing the reset time to more than one week... This only means better guild will complete sooner than lower guilds which seems unfair.
For example guild a runs one raid per week while guild b runs one raid per month. It's just unfair.

I also disagree with adding difficulty levels to raids.
People will always choose the one with better rewards (legendary perhaps) and the other difficulty will become obsolete.

Other than that I think I agree with anything since they're all constructive.

Ryozanki
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator
Topic Author

Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:40 pm

Update:

We will have a new Developer Blog on the upcoming changes to the Guild Raid! The Developer Blog will be ready by next week :)

Tons of changes, mostly based on community feedback and continuous internal testings :)

uratex16

Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:39 pm

Update:

We will have a new Developer Blog on the upcoming changes to the Guild Raid! The Developer Blog will be ready by next week :)

Tons of changes, mostly based on community feedback and continuous internal testings :)
Thanks for the heads up!

Are the upcoming changes only for guild raid? How about other suggestions and feedbacks? Or are they just going to give us rebalancing on 3* and 4* characters that no one actually requested?

Ryozanki
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator
Topic Author

Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:49 pm

Update:

Thanks for the heads up!

Are the upcoming changes only for guild raid? How about other suggestions and feedbacks? Or are they just going to give us rebalancing on 3* and 4* characters that no one actually requested?
This Developer Blog will mostly focus on improvements confirmed for the Guild Raid, with perhaps a slight mention of things to come. We are also working on other non-raid features and polishing them, so don't worry :)

Cassiel

Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:22 pm

Update:

Thanks. Will be looking forward to testing the change

Punieta

Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:54 am

The difficulty is simply too hard.
And as the only possible way is using drake and kahuna, and using them is very repetitive and boring. It's as if there's no other options except them since the damage difference is too high. 2-3 times more than the other squad.
I think developers should Nerf them... BUT also Nerf the bosses' stats. Especially the HP.
Any content is meant to be completed, what is the point of giving uncompletable boss? So people would spend more money on gems?
I think it's better if you lower the difficulty alongside with increasing the token needed to trade for raid equipments.
1 token per week and 30 tokens for one piece is way better than 0 token per week and 12 token for one piece. Slow progress is better than no progress.

And I disagree with increasing the reset time to more than one week... This only means better guild will complete sooner than lower guilds which seems unfair.
For example guild a runs one raid per week while guild b runs one raid per month. It's just unfair.

I also disagree with adding difficulty levels to raids.
People will always choose the one with better rewards (legendary perhaps) and the other difficulty will become obsolete.

Other than that I think I agree with anything since they're all constructive.
i agree to this guild boss difficulty is just to hard my previous guild cannot even kill the first boss even most members are active on guild raid meaning only those on top guilds are able to manage it.

Bunny
Valiant Sage
Valiant Sage

Re: Updates and feedback on Guild Raid

Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:11 am

Seems like the raid boss just got nerfed again?
I just wish we are notified of the changes T,T

Ryozanki
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator
Topic Author

Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:33 am

Quick update on the first post! The first 2 raid bosses are tweaked, but more updates to the guild raid functions will be included soon.

Stay tuned to our developer blog next week on the upcoming major changes!

Pat437

Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:19 pm

I'm sure i'm not the first one saying/thinking this, but i'll be the first one to post on a feedback for the supposed changes for Raid Beta 2.0. Most of the changes can't be said until implemented but the following seriously needs to be looked at before it goes live.

Guild Raid Dungeons Beta 2.0

Contribution Rewards

Raids 2.0 will feature new contribution rewards for players who have helped bring a boss to phase 2 and will also simplify the raid rewards collection process.

• A raid boss phase indicator will be displayed in battle (phase 1 = HP > 50%, phase 2 = HP < 50%)
• Contribution rewards will be sent to members who contributed in fighting the boss once a guild clears raid boss phase 1
• All raid dungeon rewards will be sent directly to player’s inbox and will no longer need to be collected in the raid treasure tab
Having the rewards automatically sent to us is cool and good. Having contribution rewards for phase 1 is Fine and an improvement BUT Please make sure that the Phase 1 rewards are sent to Phase 2 attackers as well. If this contribution rewards are only sent to the people who fought the boss in phase 1, this will create a guild management / administration NIGHTMARE where people either are forced to use their keys as soon as possible to get the phase 1 rewards or early attackers in the guild will be forced to HOLD off their subsequent attacks just to allow other members of the guild to get the phase 1 rewards. 

This will definitely complicate and/or further divide guilds if your Raid Beta 1.0 hasn't done enough harm yet.

Just wanted to add that the above proposed change directly contradicts your next goal to simplify things for guild management.

Guild-related Improvements

To encourage teamwork among guild members and simplify things for guild management, 
Please don't make it any worse than it is now.
Last edited by Pat437 on Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KingAbuse
Official Member
Official Member

Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:25 pm

I'm sure i'm not the first one saying/thinking this, but i'll be the first one to post on a feedback for the supposed changes for Raid Beta 2.0. Most of the changes can't be said until implemented but the following seriously needs to be looked at before it goes live.

Contribution Rewards

Raids 2.0 will feature new contribution rewards for players who have helped bring a boss to phase 2 and will also simplify the raid rewards collection process.

• A raid boss phase indicator will be displayed in battle (phase 1 = HP > 50%, phase 2 = HP < 50%)
• Contribution rewards will be sent to members who contributed in fighting the boss once a guild clears raid boss phase 1
• All raid dungeon rewards will be sent directly to player’s inbox and will no longer need to be collected in the raid treasure tab
Having the rewards automatically sent to us is cool and good. Having contribution rewards for phase 1 is Fine and an improvement BUT Please make sure that the Phase 1 rewards are sent to Phase 2 attackers as well. If this contribution rewards are only sent to the people who fought the boss in phase 1, this will create a guild management / administration NIGHTMARE where people either are forced to use their keys as soon as possible to get the phase 1 rewards or early attackers in the guild will be forced to HOLD off their subsequent attacks just to allow other members of the guild to get the phase 1 rewards. 

This will definitely complicate and/or further divide guilds if your Raid Beta 1.0/1.1 hasn't done enough harm yet.

Just wanted to add that the above proposed change directly contradicts your next goal to simply things for guild management.

Guild-related Improvements

To encourage teamwork among guild members and simplify things for guild management, 
Please don't make it any worse than it is now.
I 2nd this, won't want guildies to need to hold runs just to be able to take part in both phase 1 and 2.