Munilet

Re: Summoners in arena

Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:11 am

Don't worry guys, there will be new Elf Race that will be way more OP than Summoners..
XD

I'm give up already in Arena..
Cannot reach M3 anymore since Summoners were introduced..
Even that I have 3 (4 soon) Summoners in my inventories and some other Hero to support them, building new team is not easy and need many time and resources..

Prepare much of resource and looking forward to Elf Race to get ready dominating Arena again..
XD

uratex16

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:37 am

Don't worry guys, there will be new Elf Race that will be way more OP than Summoners..
XD

I'm give up already in Arena..
Cannot reach M3 anymore since Summoners were introduced..
Even that I have 3 (4 soon) Summoners in my inventories and some other Hero to support them, building new team is not easy and need many time and resources..

Prepare much of resource and looking forward to Elf Race to get ready dominating Arena again..
XD
Oh my. We still have that Elf Rac shit. What now devs, they have 1 turn CD skills? Able to do two actions per turn? Has way higher stats than Valiants?

God, I can't take this anymore LMAO

risze

Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:09 pm

Guardian, Champion, Shadow, Mystic, Healer, and Ranger.

Long ago, the 6 nations lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Summoner Nation attacked.

Only the CHicken lord, master of all four elements, could stop them. But when the world needed him most, he vanished.