whodahackii

Re: A Very Simple Fix to #MakeMysticsGreatAgain

Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:55 pm

Yea resisting status debuff shouldnt happen, though resisting bad status is ok. For example Shin megami tensei series, bosses may resist stuff like charm or confuse but will never resist def down or attack down, otherwise the game will be too difficult at higher difficulties. 
YEA! i wasn't really understand why the boss resist stat debuff TOTALLY, very strange. because with stat debuff, those debuffer type hero are very not welcomed, as everyone might as well go for full party buff and roll over the dead bodies.
another example of why boss should not resist status debuff. I play Persona 5, and I play last dungeon on hard mode. Boss uses a charging attack. First time i underestimate it's power, without def up, only attack down on boss. Party wiped at almost full health. To survive that I have to attack down AND def up. 
Not to say Master is that hard but some heroes can only take so much hits before dying, and its just wasting energy and time, as well as the usability of those heroes that can debuff. I gladly bring Samurai Shizu to any match because of her awesome aura but she is half useless if her debuff doesnt connect, to help survive the wrath of master enemies.
Totally understandable, and kudos to Persona 5, I'm persona 2 & 3 fans =D

WildmVtt
Official Member
Official Member

Re: A Very Simple Fix to #MakeMysticsGreatAgain

Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:44 am

if they can't do cd reduct or resilience penetration talent, hope they add another... idk maybe 50% base stat on mag? that way magic dmg will have more advantage against defense.