WildmVtt
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:55 pm

So, other than giving talking abt a few suggestions, I'd like to commend the developers for making the game even better!

>The new personalization feature! Having the frame and a title gives us a more distinction between other players and it made me love the game even more!

>The "Not So Secret Market" is also one of the best for this event. Attaining premium items in exchange for gold? How cool is that :o :o :o !!

>The new UI! The game got a new interface and its much more cooler for me. Its nice adding a few more eye candies, makes players not bore on the game. Also the Win/Lose animation in arena looks sick! I almost want to get defeat all the time because the skulls look awesome  :lol:  :P just kidding.

>The Revamp of the Arena Heroes smells like diversity, I love it.

>Revamp of Arena Bazaar; srsly the best part of this patch.

and lastly (this one's with a suggestion)
>Arena Point System (x1.5 amount of points)! This event made me achieve the champion milestone award which really made me happy. That has been my goal ever since I started playing the game. So I've been thinking, why don't we adapt this new point system? In this point system we get 49 players competing for the Champion Season Reward and rank, unlike the before where only less than 15 gets this rank (won't make sense because the slot for champion is up to 50). It's a win-win situation between devs  and players honestly and i only see pros (if there's a con idk, maybe enlighten me?);
1. Morale boost for players (hahaha)
2. Top 50 are "Champions"
3. More competition on a weekly basis.
4. More profit for the devs (more recharge, more gems to spend, more gems to buy) 
5. Losing a fight will not matter much because jumping back is easier (less frustration)

-lowkey wanting to have arena orbs limit increased for a guiltless 8 hour sleep :lol:

That is all, thank you; XII Braves and FunPLus for making this awesome game.

~W!ldmVtt

Silmeria

Re: Feedback: Why I Love VF Even More

Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:08 pm

+1
This also help the frustration of having losing streak since winning points are bigger than the deficit of losing.

Xinhuan

Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:25 pm

More people would get Champion rank every week, if it was simply changed so you can store more than 5 arena orbs at a time.... Most people waste a lot everyday.

shirokane

Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:05 pm

AGree, great job devs!

Next thing could be fixing all raid problems like hard hitters that cant atatck a boss because guild wont get rewards (Scher has already post a smart suggestion about this), making 6*sets that go with useless event token gears and allow only 2 per class in arena teams so its not all same boring tank/archer rmeta...with ocasional tank/archer/Zoey

gunfrey

Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:33 pm

Also every new heroes get their own animation and idle pose xD Love that tiny but meaningful detail. Good job devs!
Here i'm waiting till Kane got his own :>