Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Topic Author

Increase Spectre Drops and Tower of Lost Souls' Difficulty Weakening

Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:54 am

A.)Talent Trials Feedback and Suggestion:
I will say what most people wouldn't but I really appreciate the implementation of the Talent Trials as a way of closing the gap among Whales, Dolphins, and F2P but I honestly feel that the 2 spectre drops per day isn't good enough. On a daily basis that I get 2x 4star spectre (60%), I still need to sacrifice either:

2x 4-star heroes (30%) + 2x 3-star heroes (10%) OR
1x 4-star hero (15%) + 5x 3-star heroes (25%) OR
8x 3-star heroes (40%) 

just to get a 100% or 1 Talent Point for day. It's basically burning my pool of fodder heroes which I could rather use in training  my other heroes for limit break.

Suggestion? PLEASE INCREASE THE DROP TO 3x 4-STAR SPECTRE or 1x 4-STAR SPECTRE and 1x 5-STAR SPECTRE PER DAY!

B.)Tower of Lost Soul Feedback and Suggestion
Pffft. How will I say this. It's been months (not sure though) since the tower of lost soul has been implemented but my god, I'm a level 104 player and still stuck at Tower 42!! I used SDD Kane just to finished Tower 41 AND IT WAS TIRING. I've been told that I still need SDD Kane Set-up up until Tower 50 and knowing how tiring it was to rely on trial and error with RNG just to finish this tower with 40% reduction, I didnt bother trying Tower 42 onwards. Again, this tower just proves the need for everyone to build an archer team as a necessity. Hence, having less opportunity to build other teams. Same problem of team variety.

Suggestion? INCREASE THE WEAKNESS CAP OF MONSTERS UP TO 80%. This way, everyone will have a better chance to finish the tower in exchange of longer days to weaken it. Seriously, I just have 15 friends out of 60 who finished the tower and I dont have the motivation to clear up Tower 42 onwards since I have other priority team to build.

Please be a general consumer-oriented game and not a whale-serving game. *ahem Zoey Bundle* and *ahem #MakeKieraGreatAgain*

Sonny6166

Re: Increase Spectre Drops and Tower of Lost Souls' Difficulty Weakening

Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:18 am

Tower of despair is meant for trigger base team, not say mystic team cannot conquer the tower just that you will need to hv decent eq, runes, and full def talent.

Then you'll have a chance gettin thru lvl 40 above.

I personally don't like the whole idea of tower building on either you kill me first or i kill you first strategic. Yeah well mystic definitely can't kill you first with that long CD of 5 and 6..... 

some might say something bout new mystic gettin good like merlin with cd 2 and cc.... well you are not fighting 1 guy per turn and is stupid that people need to suicide to get thru the tower.....

might as well call it tower of suicidal.

as for talent fodders, well it took me 1 month to mtt one character..... and here comes the new insignia which burns even more material. got nothing much to say about these, they're definitely gonna carry on anyway. I just hope that this won't turn p2w too much....

i've come to a point where i only use one team to do all the quest (which is obviously rhea trigger team). 

Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Topic Author

Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:57 pm

Tower of despair is meant for trigger base team, not say mystic team cannot conquer the tower just that you will need to hv decent eq, runes, and full def talent.

Then you'll have a chance gettin thru lvl 40 above.

I personally don't like the whole idea of tower building on either you kill me first or i kill you first strategic. Yeah well mystic definitely can't kill you first with that long CD of 5 and 6..... 

some might say something bout new mystic gettin good like merlin with cd 2 and cc.... well you are not fighting 1 guy per turn and is stupid that people need to suicide to get thru the tower.....

might as well call it tower of suicidal.

as for talent fodders, well it took me 1 month to mtt one character..... and here comes the new insignia which burns even more material. got nothing much to say about these, they're definitely gonna carry on anyway. I just hope that this won't turn p2w too much....

i've come to a point where i only use one team to do all the quest (which is obviously rhea trigger team). 

That's the point im making. You have the same mindset of the devs where only a certain squad can rule everything. What's the point of creating other jobs then? And you might have missed but we have support characters to protect mystics as well - ehem on-hit heals and on-hit attack auras.

I feel the same with Insignias. They are making it hard to love the game.
Last edited by Ferico on Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silmeria

Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:17 pm

+1

Haro

Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:28 am

+1

I would love the talent dungeon to drop 1x5* spectre instead of 2x4spectre, but that's 2tp per week per class not including Sunday.

But if all players gets it should be fair? Both p2p and f2p players. It would greatly benifit all I think?

Hungshu
Official Member
Official Member

Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:01 pm

I using Miu as SDD and Arthur help clearing Floor 50 now, but I need some stun sleep pot for last 2 floor too
But yes I agree to increase to 80%

Bansky

Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:18 pm

+1 to first suggestion.

For 2nd suggestion, I believe 80% is too much, 50% would be okay I guess.  You will be able to clear floor 50 eventually.  I can clear the last floor with my 6.6k atk Kane SDD with ease.   You dont have to rush it.  You will no longer have to bother with that tower once you cleared floor 50.

What I want for ToLS is an extra floor though, or maybe a reset option with increased difficulty, but this time, max stat reduction is capped at 80%.

Fenicks719

Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:54 pm

I am stuck at floor 45 or 44 i dont remember, and i have capped the highest floor i can get to but still havent beat it. Currently what I do with the tower? I farm gems by slaughtering lower floors. And do i really need SDD? because although i do have the characters i don't train them, so they might as well die if trigger doesnt last. 

rylou13
Official Member
Official Member

Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:49 am

+1

I totally agree with the weakening of ToS especially floor 48 trial 2. I mean, you need to clear the trial with only 3 or few heroes against all archers?! what the?! even in 40% stat reduction it's still nearly impossible for most of the veteran players. For Christ sake, please weaken it or much better change the condition to clear the trial