Topic Author

What You Lack In Game

Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:38 am

Follow the steps in posting here:

1. Opinion of what is lacking ingame.
2. Reason for posting.
3. IGN/Server

Hi!

This is my first time posting here. So, I have come to my wits that I/We need to be heard. The time we spent with the game needs to progress. Why? It's either getting boring or repititive. The substance is running out. The F2P players are quitting. Truth be told, you are making everyone spend. It feels like, "Want to be strong? Pay." The fun is almost gone. What can you do VF? What can you do to help us?

Let me start here:

1. Private Messaging. You lack communication in game.
2. Why? Not everyone uses social media. I lost 3 players. I was able to save the 4th one. I've constantly everyday posting in banner, guild chat, and world chat. Even posting in FB. Still, I lost them. Help us communicate.
3. erika14344/Everglades
Last edited by erika14344 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bansky

Re: What You Lack In Game

Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:08 pm

+1 to in-game private messaging.  There are still guild members who do not wish to communicate through 3rd party social media.  It makes it difficult to communicate with each other in-game if you have guild extensions.  This would also make it easier for inter-guild communication or recruitment for players which you will have no means of finding them through social media.

erika14344
Topic Author

Re: What You Lack In Game

Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:22 pm

1. Server stability.
2. When playing arena, raid, and events this wastes time. We don't need more servers, we need stable servers.
3. erika14344/Everglades