Rellana
Topic Author

Transmute tutorial

Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:25 pm

About the Transmute Tutorial I didn't pay too much attention to it and would like to refresh myself on how it work,but I can't seem to find it anywhere. If this isn't already in-game would it be possible to make the guide available for players such as myself?

whodahackii

Re: Transmute tutorial

Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:55 am

Currently Possible Heroes to be transumted

Kai , Victoria , Teresa

1. Have to be 5*, not in Squad/Training/Locked/Friend Leader (training and level can be ignored)
2. Go to Talent page, use the 1 TP to Transmute (near the CENTER of the map)
3. After putting 1 TP, click that Transmute icon and Transmute! (hero gone, inventory get insignia)

Yacob841

Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:16 pm

I have attempted this with multiple people and cannot get it to work. First I thought maybe my issue was trying with a beast, so then I removed my 5* from my party, unlocked them, but sstill don't see any option for transmuting... When I open the skill tree I just see the same skill tree, My icon in the middle (that when I click on just gives me the option to reset the skill tree) then the 4 different pathways. Where is this exactly? Can I get a screenshot?

Xinhuan

Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:05 pm

Only Kai, Teresa and Victoria has the Transmute talent available in the talent tree (as of this post). It's super obvious, you can't miss it, it leads of diagonally from the very center of the talent tree.