Triglav
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Where is the change aura direction 100% pixie?

Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:57 pm

I just sacrificed 12 5* units plus wasted 2.4 million gold and did not get the.aura direction I want. Where is this function like pixie for confirmed direction that u want going to be up? This is something basic and players should.not be.forced like me to destroy so many units and not get anything back.

This has being feedback before, game developer still cannot.get this basic thing.correct by now 1 year.into.the.game?

Also I highly suspect the aura rerow to have one arrow facing back and 2 arrow to the side have very low chance to get it, why is this done? To waste people's unit and force them to quit?

Sn1v33

Re: Where is the change aura direction 100% pixie?

Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:00 pm

I personally think that faith reroll using 5* heroes/monsters, aura direction reroll should and equipment reforge should not be random. The tradeoff is fairly expensive so having what we want in one roll is fair.

whodahackii

Re: Where is the change aura direction 100% pixie?

Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:18 pm

It was like this at the start, yea can't complaint.

BUT, it is now ONE YEAR ANNIVESARY, i wonder can the Dev Team update this feature? Since they are milking everyone else. might as well introduce a new AURA pixe (or any name) that let us choose specifically WHAT DIRECTION we wanted.

It does not matter what it cost, the top spender will eventually buy all of them, while mid-to-no spender might buy 1 or 2 for they Loved Unit.