Munilet

Re: An open letter to the Developers and those involved

Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:13 am

Oh Nightingale..
It's sad to see you go..

Bansky

Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:19 am

It will always be a love/hate relationship for me and VF.  It's been one year, but hey, I'm still here.

To those who have moved on, I can only say good luck to you.

Cassiel

Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:26 am

Im late. Farewell Nightingale. New forumites may not know u but old forumites know u well for sure. I grows up (in this game) reading your guides when my acc was young. I would hope u continue playing. But its not the case anymore.

I kinda miss forum in its old days when we were mostly positive. I know we are entitled to our own opinions. Still, in this kind of game, its hard to please everyone. And feedback is only one type of the opinion. The devs may or may not choose to follow. And they may or may not have good reason for not doing so as well. Not that when one thing is bad, the whole game will suck. But when the negative side is being repeated too many times, its easy for ppl to start feeling its bigger than it should be.

I agree with many of your comments, and i personally dislike the hard sale of all bundles in the past few months. Its like the devs become more greedy but i cant stop them from doing that. Its business anyway. I just choose to slow down my spending a lot lately instead. Still, its just some parts that i dont like. Im still happy with VF overall. I hope other long timers continue playing and dont quit just yet.

Vincyblue

Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:42 pm

#of days played: 358

It was very fun and addictive when I first came across it. I would wake up at reset time everyday, yep, thats how excited I was to begin a new set of daily events. I even follow a well managed schedule during ladder events. I find time to play even if I was already in my graduating year in college. Thats how passionate I WAS.

Well, until zoey and that bloody insignia came. Before, I can easily go in top 100 everglades arena. Now, its so hard for me as I encounter zoeys and cancerous archer teams 90% of the time. Resilience stacks and Cooldown is everything for a guardian-mystic team user like me but it seems that the game is saying "buy zoey if you wanna win with that team". As I see it now, the game slants to P2W more and more. Idk who's idea was zoey, devs or management. I guess the reason why Kiera's revamp was so overdue was because they were trying to sell as much Zoey as possible before they even work on a character that they describe as "one of the strongest hero in the game". Its sad but true but a Max TPd Kiera won't even compare to a max trained plain zoey.
Many times, I was on the verge of quitting but my guild is the only thing tethering me to the game. I'm so fed up with the pay to win contents, recurring events and unfair meta. The only thing holding me is my guild (possibility of conquest).

Fair travels to those who already left.
To those who already feel lost in the game like me, may we find the light sooner.
To the devs/greedy company/or whoever is pushing these greesy p2w content, may you wake up before...well you know what.

Zvalmiekloranesh

Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:13 am

I think Nightingale deserves to be known better than that. Or at least his story. I haven't known him and I'm way younger in the game (just passed the two months, got to lv70), but I already feel the greediness of the devs way too much. Like, really. I love this game, but...

Not so funny anymore when money becomes more important than the game itself.

And now that they have done their Cassandras cancerous arena units, their limited-time legacy insignas crap, what's next ?

Honestly, I don't even want to see Nefarion playable. The coming of new units should be exciting, not a source of worriness.