Zayler
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Can the devs NOT do d*ck move?

Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:30 pm

If were going to compare this to the "Fix" they made to equipment skins, why did they not use the same method as insignia nerf? Why not leave old 2H skins as "Legacy" skins with the old stats and only apply the reduction to newly bought 2H skins?

Why the double standard with insignia nerf? The devs inconsistency in approach only adds to the frustration of the player base.

Legacy is not a good way to "fix" known issues...

YayuSheng

Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:20 pm

So many blunders, i even can't say anything anymore, but i remember when i first choose this game over other game out there, it's bcs this game F2P friendly, & come up in my thought maybe that's bcs of they are from SEA, so they know the majority of SEA player economy, bcs it was easy to encourage people i know to play this game, but now i don't dare to tell people to play this game anymore, & for me myself i am not in the mood to play "valiantly" like before(now i only doing my arena only for daily quest ). i'm in the middle of wait & see to how the game will progress, if they are getting worse, the time to say farewell is already near(& i already stop my emiko).

PS: in other post long time a go i praise how they make VF system & why it's F2P friendly, & also developer from Korean, usually their cas shop system doesn't feel right for SEA based player

Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:26 am

So many blunders, i even can't say anything anymore, but i remember when i first choose this game over other game out there, it's bcs this game F2P friendly, & come up in my thought maybe that's bcs of they are from SEA, so they know the majority of SEA player economy, bcs it was easy to encourage people i know to play this game, but now i don't dare to tell people to play this game anymore, & for me myself i am not in the mood to play "valiantly" like before(now i only doing my arena only for daily quest ). i'm in the middle of wait & see to how the game will progress, if they are getting worse, the time to say farewell is already near(& i already stop my emiko).

PS: in other post long time a go i praise how they make VF system & why it's F2P friendly, & also developer from Korean, usually their cas shop system doesn't feel right for SEA based player
I couldnt agree more.

Zvalmiekloranesh

Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:11 am

I can't agree more too. Stop the rampaging right now.

And I don't believe at all they'll do it, but REMOVE the damn legacy thing ! And never that again !

Or at least, if you're confortable with making people frustrated, make it possible to turn them into non-legacy insignas.
My friends have been f***ed by this crap and quit the game because they felt betrayed. I do too. 

VF was the best game of this kind when I began to play. Not true anymore, and it makes me sad. Arena's losing its fun for "golden shiny attracting come-on-buy-me Cassandra", legacy insigna, etc...