Silmeria
Topic Author

Add more job keys !

Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:06 am

The current job relic regeneration is too slow.
We get new hero every 2-3 weeks, and get natural 10 keys daily ( not counting prestige bonus ) + 2 from expedition.
Academy gives 1 job relic every 8 hours which means 3 daily.
15 job relic daily and we need 70 job relic to upgrade a hero.
At this pace we need 5 days to upgrade a single hero, which is too slow, compared to how fast new heroes are coming.
And please don't give me the pointless argument about how job keys are precious resources because we need faster pace to get into the everchanging meta.
I buy job keys twice daily and it's still not enough to build my heroes. Buying for the third time makes it too expensive (100 gems for 5 job keys?) and worthless.
Insignias even making it worse because now we need to build heroes to use, and build heroes to be transmuted into insignia.

So, please add more natural regen to job keys.
Adding +10 daily would make it so much better, or if you guys are not willing to give it freely, please lower the gem cost of keys to 5 gems since it doubles for every purchase.
Lowering the price to 5 gems per 5 key would encourage us to buy job keys at least 3-4 times daily and even more for high spenders.

Munilet

Re: Add more job keys !

Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:00 am

Bampu..

Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:23 am

+1!

Seriously, even the creation of Insignias compete with the need to farm job keys!

Nekonase
Official Member
Official Member

Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:26 am

I want this but based on experience, the developer will not give more and instead come out with more bundles carrying job keys. They will nvr give up a chance to earn money even at the expenses of losing players. They will only feel the players' rage when most of the whale stop buying stuff.

Bansky

Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:05 pm

I doubt the devs will budge on this issue.  I'm just deeply frustrated right now how devs conduct their decision making, which is clearly motivated primarily for profit.  It's no longer about making or keeping VF a great game.  I'm barely hanging on with playing VF,  Conquest will be make or break for me, if devs will continue this trend of heavily favoring whales or big spenders, then that's the end of the road for me with VF.

Haro

Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:19 am

+1

Zvalmiekloranesh

Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:29 am

Hum... Putting one more job key available every 20 player's levels can make it quite good I think. Not exagerating, but in fact really useful. 

We have to think it as a balance in what devs can get out of it, and what players can get for free. The devs are getting carried away there.
If they want more, they have to give more.

The insignas release, the "legacy" crap, Cassandras, what's next ? Hey guys, stop that, don't kill your own game ! There are people playing it !

Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:33 pm

I'm kind of excited what VF will screw up in 2018!! :)

Zvalmiekloranesh

Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:25 pm

This subject deserves to be more active. I exposed my ideas for new players wouldn't get too many keys at the beginning, but the more you play, you more keys you get.

+20 lv = + 1 daily key

Lowering the keys price could also be good, as the topic author said.

Sn1v33

Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:36 pm

This subject deserves to be more active. I exposed my ideas for new players wouldn't get too many keys at the beginning, but the more you play, you more keys you get.

+20 lv = + 1 daily key

Lowering the keys price could also be good, as the topic author said.
I think lowering the keys requirement is the best solution. Without spending gems, a F2P would spend around two weeks just to promote a 3* to a 5*. I think the whole promotion process should only take at most 4 days for F2P. This game is horribly harsh to F2P so cutting the keys requirement would benefit them the most.