Xinhuan

Re: Add more job keys !

Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:38 pm

This subject deserves to be more active. I exposed my ideas for new players wouldn't get too many keys at the beginning, but the more you play, you more keys you get.

+20 lv = + 1 daily key

Lowering the keys price could also be good, as the topic author said.
I think lowering the keys requirement is the best solution. Without spending gems, a F2P would spend around two weeks just to promote a 3* to a 5*. I think the whole promotion process should only take at most 4 days for F2P. This game is horribly harsh to F2P so cutting the keys requirement would benefit them the most.
It is not the best solution.

Lowering keys requirements will benefit F2P the least, and benefit the whales the most. The whales can upgrade more heroes per $ spent. This will widen the f2p-whale gap.

The better solution is to give out more daily keys, which will benefit F2P the most and benefit the whales the least, since it will not affect the amount of heroes that can be upgraded per $ spent. This will lessen the f2p-whale gap.

Sn1v33

Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:45 pm

This subject deserves to be more active. I exposed my ideas for new players wouldn't get too many keys at the beginning, but the more you play, you more keys you get.

+20 lv = + 1 daily key

Lowering the keys price could also be good, as the topic author said.
I think lowering the keys requirement is the best solution. Without spending gems, a F2P would spend around two weeks just to promote a 3* to a 5*. I think the whole promotion process should only take at most 4 days for F2P. This game is horribly harsh to F2P so cutting the keys requirement would benefit them the most.
It is not the best solution.

Lowering keys requirements will benefit F2P the least, and benefit the whales the most. The whales can upgrade more heroes per $ spent. This will widen the f2p-whale gap.

The better solution is to give out more daily keys, which will benefit F2P the most and benefit the whales the least, since it will not affect the amount of heroes that can be upgraded per $ spent. This will lessen the f2p-whale gap.
Well, I suppose whales would take advantage of this better in the long run. However, I still think that the keys requirement is too high. I know it's for balance purposes but knowing that it takes weeks to promote a 3* to 5* with natural key regen + daily chests + exped, that's kinda sad. Anyway, what about making a daily quest that mines  keys? I think that is fair for both whales and F2P to a certain extent. Whales have the advantage so it is honestly hard to compete with them on even ground but in this scenario, F2P could speed up promotions significantly even if whales could do it faster with the help of money, of course. 

Xinhuan

Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:48 pm

I'm fine with anything that basically gives more keys per day, as long as it doesn't allow whales to get more keys per dollar, or more promotions per dollar.

Zvalmiekloranesh

Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:04 pm

Anyway, what about making a daily quest that mines keys? I think that is fair for both whales and F2P to a certain extent. 
Mmh... It would mean split the x3 bonus in 4 parts instead of 3, so less money, less runes...

Well, seems like the "less gems for keys" wasn't a good idea after all.
Stays the "more free daily keys".

What options do we have ?
- Just add free daily keys ?
- add daily keys with a condition ?
- just add the freaking daily keys x)

Maybe we should have in mind that devs care about their job bundles, and giving too many free keys will cost them money, but I think I wouldn't be exagerating saying that we have the right to ask for more job keys right now.

Silmeria
Topic Author

Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:53 pm

Maybe add job relic daily quest?
7 random 3-4* relics daily,
And 35 random 3-4* relics at Sunday.
And please no refresh with gem like talent dungeon daily.

This would benefit all of us and would encourage diversity because the unused relics should be used anyway.

Celsius
Official Member
Official Member

Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:43 pm

Incremental of Job Keys should be considered in this since we are getting awakening according to 2018 Roadmap.
Hope to see a mod responding to this thread.

+1

Zvalmiekloranesh

Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:22 am

This would benefit all of us and would encourage diversity because the unused relics should be used anyway.
Like an additionnal daily random job quest, just under the job quests icon in story mode ?
If so, I'm buying the idea ! Even if 35 random relics seems too much x)

imuye

Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:20 am

Well, the relic count is a bit too good to be true, but it's a pretty good idea. Just to add: relic should no longer take item space, like crafting materials. (Also what runes should be like, but that's for another thread).
Because, I swear by White's apple, if I have to deal with 18 item slots permanently occupied...

Silmeria
Topic Author

Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:09 pm

Well, the relic count is a bit too good to be true, but it's a pretty good idea. Just to add: relic should no longer take item space, like crafting materials. (Also what runes should be like, but that's for another thread).
Because, I swear by White's apple, if I have to deal with 18 item slots permanently occupied...
Oh that is a good idea.
Job relics should have a different tab like crafting material. I think any improvement idea is appreciated because it's still related :D