Penari
Topic Author

Events take up too much item space

Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:16 am

I'm getting real sick of not being able to play because each event you introduce adds 57 different items we should hold on to. This character shard, this map fragment, this bazaar currency, this daily login item one off item. I mean the standard amount of item slots isn't enough enough to gear up 7 full teams, let alone runes, crafting mats, gear I'm trying to level. (35 characters with 5 pieces of gear alone would be 165 item slots) so how on earth is a new player supposed to keep up? I'm stuck between getting rid of runes on characters I'm not using at the moment, getting rid of good gear that I'm not using at the moment, or getting rid of all event items just to play another level.

It's kind of twisted that you're adding so many items and then wanting us to purchase more item space, it's like your shoving a purchase down our throat. Please get rid of item space limitations all together, increase the default space 10 fold, or make equipped gear / runes / crafting mats / consumables not count or something, because this isn't fun.

It's like advertising that you're giving out free soda and water, and then charging people to go to the bathroom.

Zvalmiekloranesh

Re: Events take up too much item space

Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:02 am

What if we could win inventory space thanks to our gallery ? 1 free slot every 3 new unit/equipment we add in it. Or something like that.

whodahackii

Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:53 am

i think the inventory space must be separated to ONLY PLAYER USES item such as almost everything EXCEPT SHARDS, TOKENS, Lost MAP SHARDS, HERO SHARDS. These are not player's responsibilities from the start. 

Only the Runes, Equipments, Insignia, and alot of Battle Usable Items are consider as Player item, please don't be a lazy ass game developer when you give 800 (Default buyable inventory and introduce at least 5 ~ 10 ITEMS every 'new and creative' events)

Zayler
Official Member
Official Member

Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:31 pm

+1 to currency not being counted in item space. I wonder how many times these threads have been raised and ignored.