Zayler
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Raid 2 boss not affected by Knockback damage (Rem & Kiera)

Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:29 pm

Raid 2 bosses' immunity to Knockback is preventing the secondary Damage effect from Rune Magus Rem and Kiera.

Both skill descriptions read "If affected unit(s) cannot be knocked back, deal damage equal to XX% of hero's MAG"

The boss should not fully "Resist" knockback like in PVP but rather take damage as raid bosses positions are fixed.

An indirect buff to the underused Rem & Kiera will also be widely welcomed by the community.

PyrExpress

Re: Raid 2 boss not affected by Knockback damage (Rem & Kiera)

Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:29 am

I agree with the suggestion, because what's the point of using them if their skills can't be fully utilized due to the boss being too resistant to effects. (In my experience, the knockback only deals damage if proc-ed by rem's aura.)

Zayler
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:13 am

I agree with the suggestion, because what's the point of using them if their skills can't be fully utilized due to the boss being too resistant to effects. (In my experience, the knockback only deals damage if proc-ed by rem's aura.)
That's a great point, I totally forgot about Rem's Aura. It has the same description as her skill but the aura damage the boss while the active skill gets fully resisted.

Active skill > fully resisted and no damage dealt
  • 100% chance to knock back all enemies 1 tile(s). If affected unit(s) cannot be knocked back, deal damage equal to 150% of hero's MAG
Aura > Deals damage to the boss
  • Trigger allies in aura to knockback an enemy. If affected unit(s) cannot be knocked back, deal damage equal to 35% of hero's MAG

Nekonase
Official Member
Official Member

Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:22 pm

I messaged this to their FB in-charge 3 weeks ago and it seems to me they have no intention of fixing it.

Zvalmiekloranesh

Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:45 pm

That's a great point, I totally forgot about Rem's Aura. It has the same description as her skill but the aura damage the boss while the active skill gets fully resisted.

Active skill > fully resisted and no damage dealt
  • 100% chance to knock back all enemies 1 tile(s). If affected unit(s) cannot be knocked back, deal damage equal to 150% of hero's MAG
Aura > Deals damage to the boss
  • Trigger allies in aura to knockback an enemy. If affected unit(s) cannot be knocked back, deal damage equal to 35% of hero's MAG
I messaged this to their FB in-charge 3 weeks ago and it seems to me they have no intention of fixing it.
Well, another good impression they give to the community ? It should work and it simply must work. 
Many skill have issue in their description.

Zayler
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:14 pm

There's also a game breaking bug with Rem in raid, Her "Unkillable" walls will not die to the bosses lethal damage.

If her walls are up when the timer reaches 0:00, the player will be stuck in an unending loop where the boss keeps attacking the walls for zero damage.

Zvalmiekloranesh

Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:23 pm

There's also a game breaking bug with Rem in raid, Her "Unkillable" walls will not die to the bosses lethal damage.

If her walls are up when the timer reaches 0:00, the player will be stuck in an unending loop where the boss keeps attacking the walls for zero damage.
:lol: you made my day dude  :lol:
Still, any mod to answer this has been taken into account ? A little bit more communication could be... well, the forum would feel less... useless ?

PyrExpress

Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:42 am

I've reported this to cs before, and they basically said "don't use the hero for the meantime." lol

Zayler
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:54 pm

I've reported this to cs before, and they basically said "don't use the hero for the meantime." lol
Why am I not surprised lol. They'll probably just release Rem Insignia and another new "Rem" copy with better stats and effects. Pity old non-cash exclusive units.