Xinhuan

Re: I give up (Cass + Raid 2 issue)

Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:19 am

But that's the point, you can still win Cassin squads reliably. You are just having problems with the Cassin/Rhea ones. Context-wise, you were never complaining about Cassin by herself.

You even said "First Dev. made Cass (Ass) broke the arena, as I said in other topic I don't have much issue with her skill alone but right now many team use combo Cass + Rhea (GL)" in your very first post, so you had specifically said you have no problems with her skill alone. So when you said "Cass" i assumed you meant Cass+Rhea.

rossng81

Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:20 am

Hey Mom what's that smell? It's coming over from there, moo moo's shit?
SeRoss
Everglades

airkon
Official Member
Official Member

Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:47 am

First Dev. made Cass (Ass) broke the arena, as I said in other topic I don't have much issue with her skill alone
but right now many team use combo Cass + Rhea (GL) which can almost instant kill and with stun remaining unit at 3rd turn if they move second
Let me quote/bold/highlight this if you didn't remember what you said.

Also, you mentioned it yourself, every single comp now has strength against some teams and weakness against some others... which is exactly my point, balance. Lastly, if you have top-tier arena friends playing the sin-glad combo, you will know their win-loss ratio isn't exactly too far off from your 90-95%. Then, shall I say your team is broken too since u got high win-rates?

Btw, when Infinity first invented tank-meta, we were close to 95-99% win rate every week. Now, that is broken, my friend.

Hungshu
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:03 am

1. XD Why you guy even have to quote my first post when I already mention at my last post myself that I only have trouble this combo did you even read?

2. Every time if I said Cass combo I always said both Cass+Rhea aren't I, but when airkon said about dominate arena, it isn't about me it arena that why I said Cass (ass) who is core, meta, whatever 
Cass (ass) > dominate arena
I only have trouble with Cass (ass) + Rhea

3. I have different opinion on you now SeRoss like umm disappoint, we discuss about Valerie skill before in group, right now we may have different opinion but I never though you just wrote none sense 

4. Cass + Rhea win ratio it no wonder they have that rate since they can still easy lose to other Cass + Rhea

5. While you said before guardian rule, your guild win rate 95-99% is true, but dev. already made arena pass that stage aren't they 
Release Merlin > Mystic have way to win Guardian
Release Critical insignia > Ranger to come at top 10 again
Release hex > Ranger can kill guardian much easier

at this point before Cassandra (ass) came, I don't know about other but I think every one have 95-99% rate, did you think it broken 
but with Cass (ass) ...

6. What you said about my win rate about same as Cass + Rhea win rate = my team is broken 
I think you didn't take into account that we played against AI
For example I can win against XXX AI but that doesn't mean XXX will lose to my team AI right?
Last edited by Hungshu on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bansky

Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:09 am

Regardless the argument, I think no other char in VF arena history has shaken up arena meta quite like Cass sin, and cancer is still cancer.  For regular players, it can bring much frustration.  I know for a fact it has driven many semi competitive players to quit already.  Its not really healthy to the game.

Before, with just zoey around, even if you don't own a dark lord, it was still very easy to enter within top 50.  Now, only archers and Cass owners rule top 50. From my point of view, I don't really see that being balanced at all.

Anyway, I think Cass sin, meta can still be broken.  I see the light at the end of the tunnel again.

Xinhuan

Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:49 am

Anyhow, I think Cass Assassin could probably do with a minor nerf. Maybe the chance to Roulette lower it slightly, or perhaps the aura shouldn't perform a crit attack on allies, just a non-crit attack, something along those lines.

Celsius
Official Member
Official Member

Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:57 am

Greetings.

TS,

Referring to thread title, one 'issue' was focus is mainly on Rhea Gladiator in Raid 2.
- This assumed that you are referring to SDD.
- During implementation process, developers had emphasis that Raid 2 was not designed for SDD to function.
- If you are unable to come up with a strategy to handle incoming changes, don't blame others.
Second slight buff raid boss 2 ... how that slight they made Rhea GL don't work now, some player just discover how to fight
1st time Arthur skill for first raid 2 boss at test raid, dev. see player find way they made them not work, now they do it again with Rhea, 
Still it good to see many player use other way but this feel like in future we will see player share strategy less and less
Next 'issue' was directed at Cass + Rhea Combination for Arena, assuming Cass is Assassin while Rhea is Gladiator.
I don't feel like this is tactic game anymore, before even if I lose it due to my mistake, but right now I'm give up, this week I Win 195 lose 10 (rank 1-10)
and those 10 time all lose by many player with Cass + Rhea combo

It like if I go first almost 100% I will lose
If I go second I will win 100%

so this game just down to coin toss LOL
Next, you show a personal 95% win-rate during the arena week.
The statement contradict itself, suggesting that you should have a 100% win-rate instead of losing 10 matchup against Cass-Rhea.

--

1. Why you guy even have to quote my first post when I already mention at my last post myself that I only have trouble this combo did you even read?
>> This is your own problem. Handle it yourself, change your team etc.

2. Every time if I said Cass combo I always said both Cass+Rhea aren't I, but when airkon said about dominate arena, it isn't about me it arena that why I said Cass (ass) who is core, meta, whatever Cass (ass) > dominate arena. I only have trouble with Cass (ass) + Rhea
>> Again, your problem.

3. I have different opinion on you now SeRoss like umm disappoint, we discuss about Valerie skill before in group, right now we may have different opinion but I never though you just wrote none sense.
>> If you read SeRoss's other posts in the forum, you will understand undoubtedly. No Comment.

4. Cass + Rhea win ratio it no wonder they have that rate since they can still easy lose to other Cass + Rhea
>> True.

5. While you said before guardian rule, your guild win rate 95-99% is true, but dev. already made arena pass that stage aren't they.
- Release Merlin > Mystic have way to win Guardian
- Release Critical insignia > Ranger to come at top 10 again
- Release hex > Ranger can kill guardian much easier
.. at this point before Cassandra (ass) came, I don't know about other but I think every one have 95-99% rate, did you think it broken but with Cass (ass) ...
>> "I think every one have 95-99% rate", this statement is definitely not true.

6. What you said about my win rate about same as Cass + Rhea win rate = my team is broken. I think you didn't take into account that we played against AI.
For example I can win against XXX AI but that doesn't mean XXX will lose to my team AI right?
>> Most player who had played VF for a while know that Arena = vs. AI. Why wouldn't airkon take into account of this?

--

IMO, you are not willing to absorb others feedback,
and is suggesting that every single player MUST follow the way you think.

This quote will summarize everything in this thread, hope you will move on & find something better.
I give up on this game
until they fix I'm not gonna buy any thing any more

ps. Of all complain I still love this game, but I think it time to move on since I already got my goal final milestone
Have a nice day. ~Cel

rossng81

Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:47 am

Morning Hungshu,
Well my previous post reply wasn't talking to you as I didn't mention your name.

Now I am talking to you.
1. When comes to win rate at Top 10 tier, I'm sure I am the one of the best person to understand it. I have been in the Top 10 longer than any one else expect Soju.
95% consider low? And out of 205 battles u only start first 10 times vs singlad?
Common Hungshu, I'm sure you can debate better than that....
I love your fighting spirit when you always challenge me to be No.2 when Soju was active.
Well I am so very sorry to disappoint you thou, I'm not as charming as you expected, I'm just a Joker.

SeRoss, The Joker.
Everglades
Attachments
Suicide-Squad-Movie-Joker-and-Harley-Quinn-.jpg
Suicide-Squad-Movie-Joker-and-Harley-Quinn-.jpg (66.82 KiB) Viewed 5040 times

Bansky

Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:12 pm

The bottomline is, we all want the same thing, which is to make arena more diversified. And right now, the only most efficient way to fight the new cancer is with the old cancer. Thats why you only see mostly now in top 50 are archer teams and cass users. That's why i still say the current arena setup is very ugly.

Silmeria

Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:57 pm

Well to be frank, VF won't have a good balance on all heroes.

Newer heroes will kill older version of heroes, like how zoey killed talissa, and snow white kills most support healers.
I do agree to the point of assasin cassandra being OP, Because she disable a lot of older meta composition and making them completely useless in PvP.

But that is how VF is going right now. Dark Lords will always be a major meta changer due to them being premium Heroes.
It won't be forever tho, I'm pretty sure they will release a counter to cassandra one way or another.

I also expect 12b to do better in balancing and decision making and not to repeat their mistakes in the future.

Meanwhile, these guys already provided solutions to your problems. And you're a smart person, I saw how you review heroes and use them in different composition in different content.
Why don't we focus on making solutions, rather than complaining?

As you said, you love the game. And so do I.
Which is why I try my best for a good and fun community to play the game with.
And honestly, excessive complaining ruins the mood.

Cheers.