Bansky
Topic Author

Multi-turn heal versus Cass Death Roulette (please reconfigure)

Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:49 pm

I attempted to utilize multi-turn heal skill to somehow offset Cass death roulette even for just a bit, but to my frustration, after the next turn, the heal will activate first then death roulette with proc after.  Thus rendering any healing useless.  You will still end up with 1 hp when death roulette will proc for that turn.  It seems devs really did want Cass sin skill to have no counter at all.

I will surrender to the fact that no nerfing is going to happen to Cass sin already.  Since that is the case, the least you could do is to somehow adjust the settings of other classes or general arena mechanics to allow them have a bit some counterplay when fighting cass sin. For the multi-turn heal, configure death roulette to proc first then heal will come after.

If anyone has other suggestions to adjust arena mechanics of other classes in arena, you can share your thoughts also.  Please consider my suggestion.

Zvalmiekloranesh

Re: Multi-turn heal versus Cass Death Roulette (please reconfigure)

Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:05 am

No nerf for Cass, and they've created a Cass calendar, after making so many players suffer from this b*tch, and now there will really have more 3-4 Cass teams.
Such Joy.
Listen whales, if you did not understand Cassassin was broken and did another Cass, time to (pay 70$) get yourself another one ! Seriously, they really have guts to piss on our faces. This is pure provocation, or a huge "We don't care about the game, we want money". Anyway...

Back to the subject.

I've being thinking of a way to counter this death wheel, and the best I could found was not to counter it. I just jump on her with Rhea DRG to not take the combo, then her skill isn't so broken anymore (just OP, but to the acceptable limit ?).
Well, it depends...
If I'm lucky, she's sent to the bottom of the arena. If not, she's just in front of one of my unit and her skill MAKES HER attack. Ouch. Seriously, just make allies only attack or something, she has so few counter it's irritating...

Players are crying, shouting, screaming she's OP, the devs don't care, what the hell...? And I'm one of them. I don't wanna play rangers. I don't have money for Cass. I don't want to pay to have fun in arena.

If someone find a counter to Cass, please share...

Sheryl
Official Member
Official Member

Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:42 am

devs know cass is OP for sure... that's why they give cass calendar and rhea bundle this week...
"join the cassasin/rhea meta today and give us your money" said the devs...

Zvalmiekloranesh

Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:39 pm

devs know cass is OP for sure... that's why they give cass calendar and rhea bundle this week...
"join the cassasin/rhea meta today and give us your money" said the devs...
They're laughing at us, clearly. We say this is against good strategy, it makes the game uninteresting, and they want to "give" (lol) it to everyone. Is that what they call a nerf ? Give it to everyone, so everyone will pay 70 be happy ?
It's now sure they won't nerf Cass after this commercial sh*tmove.

BiggusDikkus

Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:30 am

As someone said earlier, at least make it dispellable right?

There are only about 4-5 heroes that can dispel enemy debuffs and "curses", that would make those heroes way more valuable!

Also they could reduce the success rate because it seems like it works 100% against me :(

For once in my life the Biggus Dikkus is not me (its Cassandra)
B=================D~

Grahamantex

Multi turn heal versus Cass Death Roulette please reconfigure

Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:04 am

But what about maps like mine, and others that require the destruction of the original HQ to replace with custom ones?

EDIT