Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Topic Author

Create a TP Bank instead of the silly Extract Feature

Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:00 pm

We get it, VF needs to earn money since this is a game but could you guys dont take advantage all cool features in exchange of moolah?

A TP Bank for each Job is better so we can deposit or withdraw TPs we have earned hard through the months and this could actually help those players who have invested heavily on a hero which became obsolete later on.

Example: I have this Level 40 Ronan who has Max TPs (30) but since he got obsolete, I just want to retrieve all the TPs I have invested in him and it would be helpful if we can deposit them back at the TP Bank so I can use them at my new mystics.

Listen to the community again for chrissake.

Silmeria

Re: Create a TP Bank instead of the silly Extract Feature

Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:03 pm

It's unlikely because talent extraction work more or less the same.
What they need to do is provide a way or another to farm them. Some buildings are basically obsolete so why don't you just add talent extractor into it?
I don't mind farming 1000 materials to craft TP extractor and that's how a game should be.

Provide a method or another to farm premium items without IAP. You can also sell them in bundles for easier access but it's a bad idea to keep them exclusive. At this point xii braves is not encouraging players to buy but enforcing players to buy bundles.

Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Topic Author

Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:43 pm

It's unlikely because talent extraction work more or less the same.
What they need to do is provide a way or another to farm them. Some buildings are basically obsolete so why don't you just add talent extractor into it?
I don't mind farming 1000 materials to craft TP extractor and that's how a game should be.

Provide a method or another to farm premium items without IAP. You can also sell them in bundles for easier access but it's a bad idea to keep them exclusive. At this point xii braves is not encouraging players to buy but enforcing players to buy bundles.
Actually nice! Hope they open their ears again for suggestions.

whodahackii

Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:49 pm

Yes, no more IAP-only item.

The bundle-skins, the dark lords, the extractor, and don't forget those shitty Elemental & Season tablet which is not droppable as loot, and the number in Event Bazaar only gives 1 (which cant be use by F2P players).