Alecta
Topic Author

Let the guild grow! ^^

Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:22 am

Hello everyone!
I ask here, because I think the most suitable section (well, at the most the admin will burn Me ^_^ '):
I am currently Vice Guild Master in the Moon Tears Guild, on Cyron. Unfortunately, our guild leader has been offline for over two months. WE can advance anyway, because luckily I can handle several things. However, i'm missing the possibility of replacing the Guild master, which would allow us to have at least 2 people able to manage conquest and guild at best. In addition to this, the officers should be better performing, as they currently have very few powers, while if they could at least manage the members in the conquest (just for example) they could give a big hand to Master and Vice (in addition to giving them more responsibility, which would make it a bit more fulfilling official, don't you think?)
It's just a stone in the pond, but I look forward to the possibility of being able to evolve a our (or others stuck with the same problem) guild! (And,PLEASE, give us  the possibility of sending messages, at least to the officers!)
Thanks and good game to all! 

Cassiel

Re: Let the guild grow! ^^

Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:16 pm

Hello everyone!
I ask here, because I think the most suitable section (well, at the most the admin will burn Me ^_^ '):
I am currently Vice Guild Master in the Moon Tears Guild, on Cyron. Unfortunately, our guild leader has been offline for over two months. WE can advance anyway, because luckily I can handle several things. However, i'm missing the possibility of replacing the Guild master, which would allow us to have at least 2 people able to manage conquest and guild at best. In addition to this, the officers should be better performing, as they currently have very few powers, while if they could at least manage the members in the conquest (just for example) they could give a big hand to Master and Vice (in addition to giving them more responsibility, which would make it a bit more fulfilling official, don't you think?)
It's just a stone in the pond, but I look forward to the possibility of being able to evolve a our (or others stuck with the same problem) guild! (And,PLEASE, give us  the possibility of sending messages, at least to the officers!)
Hi Alecta. VF allows the member with the highest contribution to replace inactive GM. But u need to report CS (customer service). They published this on this forum i think and it gets buried somewhere i couldnt remember. So its an unknown information. U wont find this information in game.

Silmeria

Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:29 pm

+1 to guild message sending feature.
Mailbox is only made to receive items, not letters.
So why not improve it? Make it that we can send other players messages in game, and send announcements to all guild members (at least to GM and VGM only to avoid spam).

Alecta
Topic Author

Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:41 am

Hello everyone!
Hi Alecta. VF allows the member with the highest contribution to replace inactive GM. But u need to report CS (customer service). They published this on this forum i think and it gets buried somewhere i couldnt remember. So its an unknown information. U wont find this information in game.
Thanks! I have send a message to the CS and they already "fix" the Guild Master problem! Let's hope the game developers do something to improve messages in game, and officer's powers too (well, is a suggestion ^^)

Cassiel

Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:28 pm

Hello everyone!
Thanks! I have send a message to the CS and they already "fix" the Guild Master problem! Let's hope the game developers do something to improve messages in game, and officer's powers too (well, is a suggestion ^^)
Sadly i dont think it will happen. I provided the suggestion for having private message since when i started playing VF for 2 weeks. There are many threads suggesting for the same. Almost 2 years. No change. They forgot to design the private message system from the beginning. Thats their failure. The ability to reach out to other players in-game helps prolonging the play time of players in general. I have no IT knowledge but I suspect it may be too difficult to add something, they didnt plan to have, at this stage.