Cassiel
Topic Author

Farewell Valiant Force - Thanks for a great game

Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:50 pm

Finally my time has come to stop playing Valiant Force completely. The responsibility and my health dont allow me to continue playing. This event will be my last. I will only stay a little longer to allow smooth transition when i step down from GM role.

I wanna thank for the great game. I really love this game. Easy to balance work & life.

My final feedbacks not for me but for my other friends who still play this game are:

1) Conquest feature may kill more players than keeping them

Conquest system destroys all logics that VF had been built on. Very time consuming and stressful for GM and/or strategist (will be much worse if GM and strategist are the same person like me). It drains life force of responsible person. And it is the task that no casual player wants to handle;

2) Awaken Valiant skills (as of now) dont seem to justify the time needed to build one

As a player who always has faith in valiant and never miss buying valiant ticket from arena. With 43 copies of valiant heroes in my hand from 575 days in VF (I should be top 1% in term of number of valiants obtained), I can guarantee that awakening valiants is a hardship for most players (even if we now have a chance to get valiant selector every 2 months). Considering the hardship to awaken valiant, the awaken skills are not different from awaken skills of genesis hero (Victoria) and aspirant hero (Nadia). This creates an imbalance.

We dont mind if u make something hard to get as long as its worth the time and effort. When something takes longer time to build but is average or is not different from something that can be built in short time, its not considered a good investment;

3) Do not lose sight of big picture and always consider things from users friendly perspective when releasing new feature

Many things that were suggested by players on forum tp reduce times for playing have been implemented by the devs. But if almost everything friendly to users have to be suggested from players, it also means that u dont do ur job well enough.

P.S. One day u will regret abandoning the forum which should be the capitol of ur online community. U finally get an excellent forum admin like MiloD unlike those admins in the past that cant compromise with, reason or penalize players. But it wont matter now as u have been diverting players to non official communities since launching Arathos server.

Haro

Re: Farewell Valiant Force - Thanks for a great game

Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:21 am

Sad to hear that. Take care~

Munilet

Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:16 am

Oh no my lvl 64 friend, Cassiel..
It's sad to see you go..
:(

Bansky

Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:54 am

Really sad to see you go, but life really needs to take priority. That's why, above all else, im constantly bugging devs to implement measures to reduce game time for players.

I've known you only for a short period of time, but I can say you are one of the top guild master i respect in VF.

Hope to cross paths with you again in a different game. Good luck to you.

Silmeria

Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:37 pm

Good luck Cassiel !

+1 for all the suggestions.

Cassiel
Topic Author

Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:28 am

Thanks everyone. Its been great exchanging opinions here. Y’all are great forumites.

@Haro, getting to fight Infinity in conquest was fun and u guys are respectful. Im a reader on fb group and i can tell that u guys were refraining from looking down on WoA and Loveable despite it being the first conquest that u can firstly clear all 3 wardens and can easily swim through our defense.

@Munilet, our long journey ends here. U are one of several top players in my friends list coz i hardly add ppl other than my guild mates as they need to borrow my lead heroes. (And i dont have super heroes that ppl like to add lol) Thanks for the friendship :)

@Bansky, ur guild is the first guild I ever get to talk with outside my guild :D Its been great to know u and ur friends. I wont play other game coz i have to stop playing completely (office syndrome and aging ppl health issue). U have been providing most comments that were implemented to shorten times that players need to spend. Thanks for that! Say goodbye to Neo-X for me too ;)

@Silmeria, we have been exchanging opinions here for long. Ur one of not so many ppl here that can take criticism and can discuss issue without taking it personal. Its been a great constructive discussion we have had :)

Knaillou
Official Member
Official Member

Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:01 pm

I'm pretty sad to see what this game has become, but I had a good time myself playing it and don't regret any money spent on it, I also was in Cassiel's guild long time ago, and every game wish they had a member like him. 
Take care of you Cassiel.
Thanks again for existing as the same time as me, and good luck in the futur Valiant Force.

AlbertFuh

Farewell Valiant Force Thanks for a great game

Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:01 am

I wish to express my regards and thanks to the administration of this site for providing a wonderful platform to learn and have fun. Its really amazing to express yourself and get to know more about yourself and the people around.
Great....
Keep it up......