Haro
Topic Author

Suggestions/Feedback

Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:35 am

I been playing this game for like 6 days. Overall I love the game graphics, sound and gameplay.
The faith and aura system is very unique I like it.
Here are some of my suggestions. Sorry for my bad English.

Gacha System
Currently the gacha is kinda expensive or rather need alot of gems to summon some heros.
Maybe can implement a system when the players summon heros or equipment then it will fill a gauge, when a certain amount of value is fulfill players can exchange those points for the rewards chest.
For example bronze (tier b), silver (tier a), gold (tier s) and diamond (tier ss), each tier of rewards gives different rewards, as the the ranking go higher the rewards would be better.
Gold, Gems, Random 3* to 5* hero ticket /equipment, for diamond tier maybe Valiant Hero??
Other popular games have this kind of mechanic where they give additonal rewards for gaching.

Gems
The only players can get gems is the daily quest, trials, achievements and arena.
But once the trials and achievement are complete, the only source of gems are from the daily gems and arena.
For arena the rewards are not very rewarding currently.
Suggest maybe the first time we get a certain hero/monster we get like 3-5 gems then in the hero gallery there is a marker to indicate we have this hero/monster already hence no extra gem will be given if we have the same hero/monster.
Then subsequently if we level the hero/monster to it's max level each time we get 2 gems, this is quite good for F2P, as we can gain gems from leveling the 1 or 2* monsters before we feed/fuse them.

Daily Login
So far the daily login is ok, it could be better.
maybe can add like a wheel of fortune, during lunch time (12pm to 2pm) and dinner time(6pm to 8pm) we get to spin this wheel of fortune for maybe energy, gold, gems, summon tickets for hero/equipment, of course in moderation.
Or a guessing game thingy, 3 or 4 boxes will appear we get to choose one of the boxes, and either can get energy, gold, gems or summon tickets.

Friends system
Instead of just using them in quest trials for the ally buffs, we get friend points too upon using them.
With the friend points, we could gacha for maybe 1 to 3* fodders or equipment.
Also add like daily gifts, we can send energy or gold to friends once per day.

Battle system
Add 2x speed, repeat quest counter, maybe can add a power display mode for example like my current squad consist of 4* Kane, 4* Victoria, 4* Zedd, 4* Claude and 4* Finoa with equipments, it display 2000 power with my current set up, then each trial quest shows the minimum amount of recommendation power in order to clear it.

Arena
I dunno isit CBT or what, i always get paired with a 5* opponents.