Google

Re: Error DLC Issues

Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:26 am

Reback ver 0.3.0 pls game error error

Sai

Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:34 pm

I did ask them about this issues, I guess they're not prioritising this issue as of now , because they need alot of complaints first here in forum ... (it feels like ohhh they're only few lets wait for more system).
its been 3 days or more I think this issue started ... still no any news/updates we never hear from them here in this thread ...

Totochan

Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:24 am

Lenovo A328
Android Version 4.4.2
it has a SD card 2gb inside
4gb internal memory, available space 253mb
Quick Play
v0.3.0
same issue with my other unit.

Samsung Mega GT-L9205
Android Version 4.2.2
It has a micro sd card slot but, i don't have SD card inside.
i have 16GB storage but 4GB available space (No partition installed)
Play on Facebook
Version v0.3.0
I reinstalled the game several times just trying to fix the error issue but still occurring.

Most Commonly issued is every time a user login to the game and "tap here to play" button the error extracting DLC appear. but it happens the downloading is continuous. so i endure the error and waiting the downloading finish even the error is keep popping like breathing. and you can play again. but the catch is some of the button in the game is not working.
(Upgrade, Friendly icon, daily login button and so on.) Right now i'm stuck at upgrade tutorial. because every time i  tap the "upgrade" in item or in equip nothing happened. (Maybe Due to the error not extracting upgrade template).
Attachments
pic2.jpg
pic2.jpg (82.8 KiB) Viewed 5527 times
pic1.jpg
pic1.jpg (77.71 KiB) Viewed 5527 times

fuzunumitamaru

Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:49 am

1. Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML
2. Android Version: 5.0
3. No SD card inserted.
4. 10GB free size.
5. bind on Facebook account
6. Was working fine on version(0.3.0).  Was also working fine on version 0.5.0 just until yesterday morning
7. I have tried uninstalling/re-installing the game more than 5 times already.
8. I cant upload an image even tho the file size is only 800 kb. WHY?

ColdIcePrincess

Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:05 pm

I tried to restart and uninstall for this bug before and it works..
have anyone try restart the phone before ? 

//nobully please QAQ

Sai

Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:14 pm

//nobully please QAQ
I Think and Of course they will try a way to fix the issue in their own , because some people cant wait just to wait for miracle happens and their lives ... i think your luck is in your side i dunno~~~ and they're really taking a lots of time to fix this issue ...

ColdIcePrincess

Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:38 pm

//nobully please QAQ
I Think and Of course they will try a way to fix the issue in their own , because some people cant wait just to wait for miracle happens and their lives ... i think your luck is in your side i dunno~~~ and they're really taking a lots of time to fix this issue ...
I afraid that it's because of the connection of our own >< sometimes we didn't realize those .. I used to complain at facebook page but then again I think it's my phone or sometimes my wifi-route problem .. so yeah like you said we try many way to fix issue of our own thou..
and the team said they are looking at this issue on priority ><
i guess we just have to wait and while we wait, we can try to figure how it can be fix ........ by itself ........ and luck ... 
LOL //sorry 

Sai

Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:44 pm

//nobully please QAQ
I afraid that it's because of the connection of our own >< sometimes we didn't realize those .. I used to complain at facebook page but then again I think it's my phone or sometimes my wifi-route problem .. so yeah like you said we try many way to fix issue of our own thou..
i guess we just have to wait and while we wait, we can try to figure how it can be fix ........ by itself ........ and luck ... 
LOL //sorry 
Yeh! i hope they can fix it abit sooner because its been a week maybe this issue started ... and im still at Lvl 14 (they should let me play Arena first even if its 1 game before this Error comes out >.<"  huhuhu.. )

Crazyfight
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:23 pm

LOL //sorry 
Yeh! i hope they can fix it abit sooner because its been a week maybe this issue started ... and im still at Lvl 14 (they should let me play Arena first even if its 1 game before this Error comes out >.<"  huhuhu.. )
don't worry if they keep silence doesn't mind they wont do anything about it and sure that is normal things happen with all the game in beta period
this game have the most awesome arena system i ever play btw lololololololololol

ColdIcePrincess

Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:05 am

LOL //sorry 
don't worry if they keep silence doesn't mind they wont do anything about it and sure that is normal things happen with all the game in beta period
this game have the most awesome arena system i ever play btw lololololololololol
I'm totally sucks in Arenaaaa //cry
but I do feel the same that the system is so awesome and makes me think even harder lol