Grantz
Topic Author

[BUG REPORT] Double strike rune bug & a bit of suggestion

Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:05 pm

Admin,

I noticed a bug to double strike rune in battle. I think this bug surfacing at the start of last event [Chaos ...?], right after the maintenance.
It occurs both in battle and arena.

So if the unit who equipped with DS rune is attacking because of triggered from another unit aura and those triggered attack is triggering DS skill, that unit is assumed as it has done its action, the unit will be grayed out even though it's not.

In my case, the DS is equipped in Nadia and she is paired with Kane GS aura.
If at the start of turn, Kane is attacking first before Nadia, and Kane aura is triggered to Nadia,
She will attack and if the DS skill triggered here, Nadia will be grayed out and unable to take her initial turn.
This always happens (never I seen this bug doesn't occur) if the DS is triggered from triggered attack. I'm not sure if this bug only at Nadia, or in any unit.

Could you please investigate this? I'm not sure if someone have been reporting this, but please resolve this ASAP? :)

and while I'm here, can I suggest something regarding the non-set "special" equipment (weapon)?
I've seen a few kinds of weapon: Gun and Lance, and I noticed that they usually don't belong to any set (lance has though) and they have special properties, that they're one handed, while their "standard" set counterparts are two-handed.
It make sense to Warriors, because they can equip Shields on their off-hand. But for Archers? it will leave the off hand's slot empty.
It's such a waste isn't it? why don't you make shields equipable by rangers as well?
And another suggestion is to make these "special" weapon has bonus effect if equipped on specific job:
Guns -> Gunslingers (or Marksman path) and
Lance -> Dragoon (or Lancer path)
It's just make more sense right? Gunslinger wielding a bow is not a gunslinger, as well as a Dragoon that use swords???
** even they use those weapons in their illustrations **

***** A bit more suggestion:
 If you decided to implement this class bonus, you might as well have some equipment set that has more bonus if you equip it on specific Job (not class).
Say, a Katana that can be equipped by both Shadow class and Guardian class, but has special bonus if equipped on Samurai Job (not Kensei or Magebane, only samurai).
Or, a Kunai (off hand) for Ninja
Maybe, a Two-handed Axe for Berserker?
OOOORRRRR, maybe some 4* job specific equipment set? so that the max 4* jobs is not that useless? and people will still want to use the maxed LB'ed 4* unit??

Well, that's that.
Hope you guys listen to my suggestion :)
Keep on going strong guys!!!!

Nekonase
Official Member
Official Member

Re: [BUG REPORT] Double strike rune bug & a bit of suggestion

Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:33 pm

I also experienced the same bug

Celsius
Official Member
Official Member

Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:24 pm

Glad I am not the only one who experience this bug.

If double strike proc from triggers, the unit with this rune will not get their turn (grayed out) if you have not attacked with them yet.

Munilet

Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:51 am

Yes this is also happen to me when doing Capitol 3..
I'm using Cybella GS normal attack and after she trigger Kane and his DS rune, he grayed out..
The mobs I had left almost kill my entire party..

Zayler
Official Member
Official Member

Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:16 pm

Bump, would like to know if this was fixed.

No feedback whatsoever from any Admins :( they seem to have gone MIA.