chanzwg
Topic Author

New version cannot be installed or updated

Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:13 pm

I'm trying to update and install the new version, but all it does is tell me "Application not installed".
My google play store is based in Japan, so I can't download it from there. I can only rely on APKs.
I'm running Android 6.0 on a Japanese Xperia Z5 Softbank phone. Model number is 501SO

I've already tried
1) Restarting my phone
2) Uninstalling and reinstalling the game
3) Downloading the APK from multiple sources (including from Google Play directly itself using an APK downloader)
4) Reinstalling the previous version (which works) and updating (which doesn't)
5) Checked the storage of my phone (I have more than 3-4 GB free)
6) Reset application permissions
7) Cleared cache
8) Installing the APKs on another phone (a Singaporean phone) which gives the same error

Based on this, I can only conclude that for some reason the APK is corrupted. Hope I can get some help on this issue.

FencingFoxFTW

Re: New version cannot be installed or updated

Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:23 pm

Saw this while lurking and had to make an account, since I had the same problem. Solution is easy, specially if you are familiar with apkpure.
  • Go to the apkpure Valiant Force page or just google apkpure valiant force. First result should be ok.
  • Ignore the big Download APK button at the top. It usually works, but not for this version.
  • Scroll down until you see a list with different versions to download.
  • Choose the one that says 1.10 and is 95.4MB. Should be the third one in that list.
  • Install and hopefully that will work for you.
Good luck!

johnfedr

Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:25 pm

I'm trying to update and install the new version, but all it does is tell me "Application not installed".
My google play store is based in Japan, so I can't download it from there. I can only rely on APKs.
I'm running Android 6.0 on a Japanese Xperia Z5 Softbank phone. Model number is 501SO

I've already tried
1) Restarting my phone
2) Uninstalling and reinstalling the game
3) Downloading the APK from multiple sources (including from Google Play directly itself using an APK downloader)
4) Reinstalling the previous version (which works) and updating (which doesn't)
5) Checked the storage of my phone (I have more than 3-4 GB free)
6) Reset application permissions
7) Cleared cache
8) Installing the APKs on another phone (a Singaporean phone) which gives the same error

Based on this, I can only conclude that for some reason the APK is corrupted. Hope I can get some help on this issue.
It is caused by the file is corrupted as you said. Well, it is better to download from site that shares SHA1SUM like APKMirror or maybe this game isn't available there you can download from androidapksbox.com and then check SHA1SUM. After downloading the APK you can check SHA1SUM from your file downloaded and compare it to the site info. If it is same as on the web, the file isn't corrupted. So you can install it. If still error, it's better to reset factory your phone.

highcalibre381

Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:41 pm

I guess I have a similar issue. I have downloaded the updates from a third-party website, I cannot recall it now. It was a mac update. Then, the things went on like laid down here,  https://privacy-pc.com/how-to/remove-se ... s-mac.html  got my browsers set to SearchMarquis home-page.