Abel
Topic Author

Stuck at loading

Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:12 am

I can't login my account after the emergency maintenance, but my other account have no problems logging in. Given this case I assume that it is not a problem regarding my phone or device since I also tried logging it into another device but the problem still persist. I have no problems logging in before the maintanance. My account is fb logged. (abel.besas29@yahoo.com)

Hoping for you help

TheATeam

Re: Stuck at loading

Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:43 am

Same as me.cant login stuck at loading screen.
I want a form of compensation coz i already spent in this game.if not, i want a full refund.

Email : thomasmanthovani@yahoo.co.id

Riziel

Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:34 am

I am stuck in loading page aswell. Have tried delete and reinstall but it still wont pass the loading page

Ryozanki
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:52 am

We are looking into it.

Shaq007

Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:09 am

I'm having the same issue.
I was able to get into the game by reinstalling the game and creating a new account using the same email address as my forum account.

My original account which is linked to my FB account is not letting me in after many attempts I believe it could have gotten corrupted during the maintenance.
Appreciate your help to get this rectified as I have progressed very far with my original account and would prefer not to have to play from the start all over again.