Chaoslord92
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Story event quest not registering

Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:16 pm

I have been playing this game for a very long time but I cannot accept the way I just got treated regarding this bug.
For 3 different story event quest, my game has not been able to register any of the quest I supposed to have done. I have closed my app, restarted my app, reinstalled my app and still the quests do not register.

Last event I defeated rem till lv 49, even posted screenshot in the customer support for my abyss gate enemies to show how many rems I killed,
only to not have a single quest completed.

After 3 months of reporting this issue every story event, this issue of mine has not been resolved, guess what kind of compensation I got from CS?

Just 60 energy and a single normal mode lost map?

No compensation for quest I have done with no quest completion rewards, no solutions provided on how to solve the problem.
I have always tried to support this game with small packages but this is really putting me off this game.
Others player can have double my medal income, a lot more gems and quest rewards like enough fragment for rem and vivi and what do I get? 60 energy and a normal rank lost map.

This is terrible experience along with the useless kiera revamp they are proposing.

MiloDinosaur
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Re: Story event quest not registering

Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:21 pm

Hi there, could you leave me your player ID and server? I will get the engineers to look into this problem for you.

Chaoslord92
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:44 pm

My player ID is 7nmb42 . Server is Everglades.
Customer service seems to have collected my data and send to valiant engineers twice over 2 separate story event period. I have waited much more than the so called 3-5 working days twice for any other response. Hopefully using the forum might actually bring the situation to their attention. 

MiloDinosaur
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:03 pm

Thanks once again for reaching out to us! We hope the fix and the compensation sent out were sufficient! 

Once again, we apologize for the delay and are extremely grateful for your patience! :)