badblackbishop
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Cannot beat the big bad Wolf

Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:00 pm

It seems that I am totally incapable of defeating the big bad Wolf at the master level. It's not my team composition or a shortage of consumables, nor is it the lack of a strong friend. It is the fact that everytime I get close to killing him the either freezes up forcing me to retreat to exit the battle or I just get kicked out of the game, possibly by the server or some other glitch. This has happened to me 5 times now and it doesn't seem to matter which of my 3 different devices I use. It also does not matter wha type of internet connection I use. I now wasted 75 gems, 10 healing potions, 6 stun potions, 8 attack potions (Or are they roots), a handful of defense eggs, several snow balls and nearly 250 energy units as I tried to maximize the return on my efforts with increased item drops. Has anyone else had this terrible calamity befall them as well? I starting to think that it's intention and that some how they are limiting the number of people who get to finish the event. Or could just be my vivid imagination, or maybe I'm just really unlucky. I have notified customer service and in the past they have given me some compensation for my troubles but it never replaces what I lost and with this instance it's becoming absurd and extremely frustrating.

whodahackii

Re: Cannot beat the big bad Wolf

Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:26 pm

so it is not difficulty problem then, better highlight your MAIN concern next time, such as:

Unable to beat the Master stage, because the game forced close or crashed whenever I'm close to kill that Wolf.

Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:02 am

so it is not difficulty problem then, better highlight your MAIN concern next time, such as:

Unable to beat the Master stage, because the game forced close or crashed whenever I'm close to kill that Wolf.
Please try being a helpful one here rather than saying unnecessary things like this. You are making yourself look just like a d*ckhead.

To OP: I suggest you still file an in-game ticket detailing the crash and the bug. VF is generous to "return your lost energies" during crashes as long as they can confirm them through their system.The rewards might come later (and might not be during the ladder time) but still a good way to compensate us bug victims.

I experienced this too. Though, my case is the game freezes whenever one unit in my squad dies. It doesnt bother me yet since I just restart the game and click "Continue" whenever the game asks me whether to abort or play my last run.Yes, it's frustrating but the game is far from perfect and we still wish for a smoother game experience. #BugForce

whodahackii

Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:13 pm

You trying to make it personal eh?
You and I are long staying in this forum, we've our up and down. How is helping him to simplify his Statement is being a A-hole? If you follow Black's post, he tend to write so long and the main point is just there. Just trying to be helpful 'my way'. Thanks

badblackbishop
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:17 pm

So what your suggesting is that I provide less details in my posts? Hell that would make things a lot easier on my end and save my twin texting turbine thumbs from getting blisters,.....

Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:25 pm

You trying to make it personal eh?
You and I are long staying in this forum, we've our up and down. How is helping him to simplify his Statement is being a A-hole? If you follow Black's post, he tend to write so long and the main point is just there. Just trying to be helpful 'my way'. Thanks
Because not answering his question to "Help" is a dick move. Instead of helping him, you directed the attention of the thread to the longevity of the posts. Now, 2nd question, does it matter if a question is long or short? I think every forumer here has the right to post whatever they think they need to present their case to ask for advice. Now, put yourself in his shoes and imagine you asked some questions but instead you received a statement saying how lengthy your posts are. Kind of frustrating, eh? "Thanks for nothing!" would be a nice reply to you. TBH.

This is me helping "my way", too. Thanks.

Silmeria

Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:52 am

chill guys.
We should unite to fight for heroes' right to developer instead of fighting with each other.
I understand the frustration you guys feel since I also feel it, but we should be cool-headed if we want to get more improvements from developer.

Sn1v33

Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:49 am

chill guys.
We should unite to fight for heroes' right to developer instead of fighting with each other.
I understand the frustration you guys feel since I also feel it, but we should be cool-headed if we want to get more improvements from developer.
The devs are blatantly ignoring us, though. They're posting their sh*ts openly but they don't even comment at least a 'sorry we can't get profit from that so we can't do that'.

Zvalmiekloranesh

Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:14 am

chill guys.
The devs are blatantly ignoring us, though. They're posting their sh*ts openly but they don't even comment at least a 'sorry we can't get profit from that so we can't do that'.
Easier to ignore us... More immediate profits, less headache.
Valiant Force has the potentiel to be one of the best android game...

I'm curious about this Big Bad Wolf bug. What compensation did you guys receive (or will do) for this bug ?
This has happened to me 5 times now and it doesn't seem to matter which of my 3 different devices I use. It also does not matter wha type of internet connection I use.
It may be an IG bug so, like when I do free unit summon (the 5k summon), switch to equipment summon and do the free summon there, my game immediatly crashes. Haven't tried on another device though. In your case, maybe something, some moves done in order, some combinaison of items, are making the dungeon crash. Were you using the same items in the same order, the same units, some skills on the boss before it freezes, or idk, it's hard to tell and harder to find the problem, but if the game crashes, there is a reason.

badblackbishop
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:01 pm

It could be the team of all elves that I use. Their transformation into celestial form used to cause the game to crash everytime. They tell me that they have resolved the issue and it's gotten better but I don't think it's totally resolved. As far as compenstation they've given me back the energy that I've lost and that's it