Sidonus
Topic Author

Guild KoS (Knights of Shadow) recruitment drive on server Everglade

Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:48 am

Hello Valiant Force players! Since around the end of November my guild KoS has lost 6-7 members of our once full 35 due to loss of interest, wife beast attacks, and inactivity =\ .
We invite new members to join us! KoS is level 32 and primed to hit 33 quite soon. We demolish raid one legendary in 3-4 days, and currently down legendary hellhound and phoenix. We got Vulcan to 18% HP last raid cycle; downing him is within reach and part of the reason we need to start replenishing our ranks! We need some high level, experienced, and prepared teams to join us, as we lost a few very talented guild members. I will also welcome a few newer players, but be ready to work toward getting raid ready. Our inactivity policy is: myself or my Vice Guild Master ChosenJu will boot any players inactive for 3 days or more.
We also have a very active Discord chat channel and will be using it a lot more when Conquest finally arrives. Discord link information available upon request and after joining the guild. We currently have 28 members, please help us get back to 35!
Again, we are guild KoS on server Everglades. English speaking, but members from all over the US as well as other countries.
Thanks!
Sidonus